Author Topic: Kamala’s New “Personality Makeover” By Her Crisis PR Team Backfires Spectacularly  (Read 180 times)

Offline corbe

Kamala’s New “Personality Makeover” By Her Crisis PR Team Backfires Spectacularly

Well, the reviews are in on Kamala's new personality, and it's NOT good news for her

BY WAYNE DUPREE
OCTOBER 9, 2021

Kamala Harris is trying to be a new woman, thanks to her crisis PR team, who are tasked with revamping her personality and persona to actually try and make her a likable person.

Impossible, right?

Kamala has all of the likeability of “Hillary Clinton.”

There’s a reason why Kamala had to drop out of the Dem primary so early – nobody liked her or wanted her representing them – yet even so, here we are with her and that bumbling idiot Joe.

So, Kamala is still not liked – not a big surprise – so she and her team hired crisis PR groups to come in and give her a “personalty makeover,” and so far, I can tell you that it’s not going over very well.

It’s very easy to see what they’re trying to do here – they’re trying to make Kamala seem more feminine, and “motherly” – even though Kamala doesn’t have any biological children of her own, they’re still trying to emphasize that warmer/maternal side of her – which was a really bad idea, because she’s not a good actress.

Rest of the Article and Short Video at Link below

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/kamalas-new-personality-makeover-by-her-crisis-pr-team-backfires-spectacularly/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Her awkward interactions with children are hilarious. Her stepkids must love her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Speaking of her stepkids and the need for a makeover...

Ella Emhoff and boyfriend

I know, not on topic. I'll say no more, mods.  888mouth
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:10:35 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kamala has all of the likeability of “Hillary Clinton.”

Behind the painted on smile and the constant cackle, lies a dark fascistic authoritarian fanatic easily capable of murder.

People on the Left, especially women, are humorless, hate-filled zombies with no soul. They radiate 'hate'. You can feel it.
Look at that 'View' show. It is just anger and hate disguised as 'intellectual discussion'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

"I'm not finished talking yet, eh heh."

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Speaking of her stepkids and the need for a makeover...

Ella Emhoff and boyfriend

I know, not on topic. I'll say no more, mods.  888mouth

Whole lot of estrogen right there.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams impersonation of Kamala

https://youtu.be/0EuibFEwAk0