Author Topic: Has the White House dumped Kamala?  (Read 637 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Has the White House dumped Kamala?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2021, 01:47:57 pm »
RinVa muses:
"I'm beginning to think she'll be gone before biden --- They can't risk having this big of an empty headed jackass at the top of the ticket"

@Fishrrman

I posted about that some months ago.

It might be necessary to remove and replace kamala sutra BEFORE ol' white joe is relieved of his duties.

Only if you want the Dims to win and establish the communist dictatorship of their wet dreams.

As for me,I don't want her going anywhere until after she loses the election.

Now that California's newsom has won an impressive (65+%) recall victory, I'll reckon that he could be choice #1 or #2 to replace kamala sutra.

I had never even thought of that before your post,but I fear you are right.

The only thing that MIGHT save us is that he might not be willing to give up his dictatorship to run for office and have American voters decide his fate.

After all,we  have already elected a sociopath (Bubba Bill),an African Muslim,and an actual retard,so why not a dedicated communist?

The other choice, of course, is big michelle.

Naw,he don't want it. He got away with being "First Tranny",but President would probably be a step too far. Since  he already has multiple scams hauling in millions for his offshore accounts,I doubt he would be willing to risk it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2021, 01:52:21 pm »
You can't make this stuff up. At least one of her cringeworthy sit-downs with children was staffed with actors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlxq4S-4CCY&feature=emb_imp_woyt

@mountaineer

Am I the only one eaten alive with envy that they got to look through that telescope?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2021, 01:57:36 pm »

She's gotta be high ... Sinking Ship Productions (Canada) ... made during August while Afghanistan and US/Mexico border were going to hell ... Madame Cackler is taking dumb to infinity and beyond ... this is a prime example of the convergence of the Nonsense and the Stupid from the Far Left.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2021, 02:39:22 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,and I am responsible for world peace.

Good catch @sneakypete  .... This should read:  Harris is SUPPOSED to be responsible ......