Author Topic: State Department: Iran’s Nuclear Transgressions Make Return to Deal Harder  (Read 190 times)

Offline libertybele

State Department: Iran’s Nuclear Transgressions Make Return to Deal Harder

The State Department says Iran’s refusal to permit international nuclear inspectors access to its most contested atomic sites is making it harder for the Biden administration to achieve its goal of returning to the 2015 nuclear deal.

"Iran says it wants to return to a diplomatic solution but continues to take steps to make that harder," a State Department spokesman told the Washington Free Beacon on Friday, responding to questions about the Biden administration’s stance on Iran’s violations of the nuclear deal.

Iran is restricting access to its nuclear sites, sparking a row between the country and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which is required to inspect Iran’s sites as part of the original nuclear agreement. Since the United States abandoned the deal in 2018 under the Trump administration, Tehran has repeatedly sparred with the IAEA and violated the deal by producing highly enriched uranium, the key component in an atomic weapon.

Iran’s nuclear transgressions have sparked international backlash from European nations, which said in a joint statement last month that they remain "deeply concerned by Iran’s continued violations of its nuclear-related commitments, and recent escalations." The United States did not sign onto that statement but has expressed similar concerns about Tehran’s rush to enrich uranium and keep its nuclear sites secret.............

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-department-irans-nuclear-transgressions-make-return-to-deal-harder/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
" 'Nuclear transgressions'? Hold my Qahwa, Ahmed, and watch this!"

**nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Golly, I guess Joe will just have to double up those pallets of cash to buy twice as much nothin as the first time. Maybe joe should issue a stern warning "Ameri... not MFILPX BABQWERT FRMPLLIX!" Who wouldn't take language like that seriously, I ask you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gthawk says:
"I guess Joe will just have to double up those pallets of cash..."

The "pallets" got diverted to the taliban in Afghanistan.

Got to wait until the "reconciliation" bill passes before more become "available"...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gthawk says:
"I guess Joe will just have to double up those pallets of cash..."

The "pallets" got diverted to the taliban in Afghanistan.

Got to wait until the "reconciliation" bill passes before more become "available"...
Meh. Just mint 'em a million dollar coin or a sack full.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis