Author Topic: Harris hits up NJ bakery as officials meet with Mexico on immigration  (Read 198 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Harris hits up NJ bakery as officials meet with Mexico on immigration
NY Post, Oct 9, 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris, the Biden administration’s “border czar,” sampled goods at a New Jersey bakery on Friday — while other White House officials met with their Mexican counterparts in a bid to get a handle on the ongoing illegal immigration crisis.

Harris was in the Garden State to promote President Biden’s $3.5 trillion spending bill and push COVID-19 vaccinations when she made the pit stop in Newark.

The president tapped Harris on March 24 to be the point person on the administration’s talks with Mexico and Central American countries about slowing the tide of illegal immigrants crossing the US border.

“When she speaks, she speaks for me,” Biden said at the time. “Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.”

However, with the exception of a rocky visit to Mexico and Guatemala in early June and a brief trip to El Paso at the end of the same month, Harris has largely avoided the issue in public — leaving Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as the face of the administration’s immigration policies.

More: https://nypost.com/2021/10/09/harris-visits-tonnies-minis-bake-shop-in-newark-as-officials-meet-with-mexico-on-immigration/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

Re: Harris hits up NJ bakery as officials meet with Mexico on immigration
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 12:45:54 pm »
The president tapped Harris on March 24 to be the point person on the administration’s talks with Mexico and Central American countries about slowing the tide of illegal immigrants crossing the US border.

“When she speaks, she speaks for me,” Biden said at the time. “Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.”
***suicide***
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 05:37:35 pm »
If she offers you a Cannoli...  Pass.  You never know where it's been.  :cool:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:28:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 08:26:16 pm »
If she offers you a Cannoli...  Pass.  You never no where it's been.  :cool:
maybe someone will offer Harris one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwjpJ-BlP8A

To my friends at the SS, CIA and DOJ the clip I shared has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, I'm just a huuuge Charles Bronson fan happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 01:33:15 pm »
Scott Adams impersonation of Kamala

https://youtu.be/0EuibFEwAk0