Author Topic: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans Across U.S.  (Read 169 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden Working Closely to Resettle Afghans Across U.S.

John Binder 9 Oct 2021

A non-governmental organization (NGO) backed by former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, as well as first ladies Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama, is working closely with President Joe Biden to resettle tens of thousands of Afghans across the United States.

The NGO, called Welcome.US, was launched by former Clinton, Bush, and Obama staffers with the former presidents’ serving as honorary chairs and receiving backing from Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors which has ties to billionaire George Soros.

Likewise, the NGO is working alongside multinational corporations like Airbnb, Walmart, Starbucks, Instacart, Facebook, Microsoft, and Chobani to provide newly arrived Afghans with financial assistance. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is also helping to funnel Afghans into American jobs.

In an interview with National Public Radio (NPR), an official with Welcome.US states that the NGO is in close contact with former Delaware Gov. Jack Markell (D) whom Biden has put in charge of facilitating the massive Afghan resettlement operation.

“We’re in touch with Governor Markell five times a day,” Welcome.US’s John Bridgeland, who previously worked as a top aide for Bush, told NPR. “… it’s going to be really hard and it’ll be uneven but Markell is setting this up for a better chance of a response than we’ve had in the past.”

After Afghans arrive in the U.S. at either Dulles International Airport in Virginia or Philadelphia International Airport in Pennsylvania, without having completed their immigration processing, they are brought to one of eight U.S. military bases that have been transformed into refugee camps.

Currently, about 53,000 Afghans are living temporarily on U.S. bases and the Biden administration is planning to bring an additional 14,000 Afghans to the U.S. for resettlement in the next week. The administration’s goal is to resettle at least 95,000 Afghans across 46 states and in more than 200 American communities.

Republicans in the House, Senate, and GOP governors are aiding with the Biden resettlement.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/09/clinton-bush-obama-biden-working-closely-to-resettle-afghans-across-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden = working to ensure that they resettle them strategically across the U.S. 

I cannot apologize enough for supporting and voting for Bush.  My eyes were really opened during his second term and I knew then what a traitor he really is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Every good farmer knows, you have to prepare the ground, plant the seed at the right depth and then fertilize and water......
You have to make sure that the seeds don't get overwhelmed by undesirables and that they can propagate the desired traits and the farmer will eradicate the undesirables when required.

Offline skeeter

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden = working to ensure that they resettle them strategically across the U.S. 

I cannot apologize enough for supporting and voting for Bush.  My eyes were really opened during his second term and I knew then what a traitor he really is.
I used to defend the guy when they impugned his intelligence.