Author Topic: MENTALLY GONE: Joe Biden Pats Himself On the Back For Worst Jobs Report Of The Year  (Read 63 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MENTALLY GONE: Joe Biden Pats Himself On the Back For Worst Jobs Report Of The Year

by Collin Rugg

On Friday, the September jobs report came out and was extremely bad to say the least.

The Joe Biden economy suffered the worst jobs report of the year, only adding 194,000 jobs in September with the unemployment rate only falling by 0.4% according to the US Bureau Labor Statistics.

The so-called experts predicted that 500,000 jobs would be added however President Biden fell extremely short.

The report was so shocking that event left-wing CNBC was shocked by the numbers.

“Whoa, that’s real low,” CNBC’s Steve Liesman said during CNBC’s live broadcast on Friday. “Declines in nursing…not the numbers you need to put people back to work.”

All is well though according to Joe Biden who actually had the audacity to pat himself on the back for the jobs report as he thought it was a good thing.

“That’s progress,” Biden said while talking about the economy. “Jobs up, wages up, unemployment down.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/mentally-gone-joe-biden-pats-himself-on-the-back-for-worst-jobs-report-of-the-year-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
There's been no one home at Joe's place for awhile.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.