Author Topic: Joe Biden Personally Phoned Hospital for Friend Frustrated by Emergency Room Delays  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Personally Phoned Hospital for Friend Frustrated by Emergency Room Delays

Charlie Spiering 7 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden revealed Thursday he personally called up a hospital after a friend struggled to get someone care in the emergency room.

“Last night I was on the television — television…. I was on the telephone with a person at an emergency hospital ward in Pennsylvania,” Biden began, sharing his story at an event promoting the coronavirus vaccine mandates in Illinois on Thursday.

Biden explained his friend’s “significant other,” a woman, had difficulty breathing while suffering from a high fever prompting his friend to take her to the hospital.

He said the waiting room was so crowded and backed up that the woman was unable to be cared for by medical staff immediately.

“Because I knew this person, I called the desk, the receiving nurse, and asked what the situation was,” Biden said.

The president said he was not complaining because the nurses and doctors were “getting the living hell kicked out of them” due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“To make a long story short, it took a while, because all of the, not all, the vast majority of the emergency rooms were occupied taking care of COVID patients,” he said, concluding his story.

Biden said he imagined that many Americans experienced a similar situation or knew of someone who did.

“Look, things are changing and we can end this thing,” he continued, urging Americans to get their vaccines.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/07/joe-biden-personally-phoned-hospital-for-friend-frustrated-by-emergency-room-delays/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

If they had a real vaccine it might help end the china plague plandemic. 295,656 people dead and it's on Traitor Joe.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So, was Joe banging her on the side.   :whistle:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I think this does not play well in Peoria.  Special favors and average people have to be inconvenienced more.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think this does not play well in Peoria.  Special favors and average people have to be inconvenienced more.
Exactly.

More of the limousine liberals rubbing the average schmuck's nose in it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just Joes giving a shout out to his butt buddies.

It was a BFD.
The Republic is lost.