Author Topic: WATCH: Pro-Abortion Protesters Admit They Don’t Care If The Unborn Are Humans  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 WATCH: Pro-Abortion Protesters Admit They Don’t Care If The Unborn Are Humans

In a video from The Federalist, pro-abortion protesters in Los Angeles admitted they don't care whether an unborn baby is a human life.

By Spencer Lindquist
October 7, 2021

After attending various protests not only in Washington D.C. and Los Angeles but in the third-world cesspool of San Francisco and the marginally better downtown San Jose, I have, between calculated steps through an urban maze of heroin needles and human feces, witnessed a slew of horrors, each unique instance telling a story of moral rot and national decay. I’ve found there isn’t all that much within the realm of political demonstration that can take me off guard.

I’ve seen grown men flaunt their sexual interest in children, naked men hoist themselves upon stilts with young kids nearby, and brawls breaking out at the “Dyke March,” an event hosted in a park named after a Catholic Mission, the still-present steeple of which provides a painful contrast between what was and what is.

Megaphones have been blasted in my ear, I’ve ducked agitated protesters by slipping into alleyways, PA systems have been used to direct a mob’s shouts at me, and physical confrontations have been narrowly avoided. But this past weekend, a pro-abortion rally hosted by the Women’s March in Los Angeles reminded me that I haven’t seen it all.

The abortion disagreement is usually framed as follows: the right, believing that the fetus is a life, asserts that abortion is murder, while the left claims that the fetus is a “clump of cells,” or that it is otherwise not yet a living being and can therefore be disposed of at will.

As our video from the protest proves, however, this characterization is far too charitable. It doesn’t account for the people who simply do not care whether a fetus is a human life, and are willing to candidly admit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCeLFF6EAww&ab_channel=TheFederalist

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/07/watch-pro-abortion-protesters-admit-they-dont-care-if-the-unborn-are-humans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34