Author Topic: 'Surprising New Scandals': Trump Press Secretary To Release Memoir  (Read 204 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Surprising New Scandals': Trump Press Secretary To Release Memoir
« on: September 09, 2021, 05:06:02 pm »
'Surprising New Scandals': Trump Press Secretary To Release Memoir
 By Savannah Rychcik  September 9, 2021 at 12:08pm

Stephanie Grisham, spokesperson for first lady Melania Trump, arrives for a campaign rally with U.S. President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida, U.S., June 18, 2019. (Carlos Barria/Reuters)

Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham is publishing a new memoir detailing her time with the Trump administration.

According to Axios, Grisham quietly penned the memoir titled, “I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in The Trump White House,” and a source for publishing said she will reveal “surprising new scandals.”

A former colleague of Grisham told the outlet, “When I heard this, all I could think about was Stephanie surrounded by a lake of gasoline, striking a match with a grin on her face.”

more
https://ijr.com/trump-press-secretary-release-memoir/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ijr&utm_content=2021-09-09&utm_campaign=manualpost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: 'Surprising New Scandals': Trump Press Secretary To Release Memoir
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 05:19:32 pm »
Yawwwwwwwwn, another addition to the Hate-Trump Fiction section. I could make a catty remark about a former member, but since that member is former I'll refrain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 12:27:40 am »
Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham is publishing a new memoir detailing her time with the Trump administration.

@mystery-ak

Well,old whores have to get money somehow.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 01:54:54 am »
So she was press secretary for less than a year, In office July 1, 2019 – April 7, 2020, I bet she really has lots of dirt in her probably work of fiction. Maybe she collaborated with Trumps niece, nah attention whores hate to share.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 01:19:37 pm »
Former Trump Aide And U.S. House Candidate In Ohio Files Defamation Lawsuit
October 7, 2021 at 2:48 am

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A former Trump aide and congressional candidate in Ohio has filed a defamation lawsuit over allegations of physical abuse that his former girlfriend and White House colleague is leveling while promoting her new book.

Republican Max Miller, a U.S. House candidate in Ohio’s 16th Congressional District, filed the complaint against former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham in a court in Cleveland on Tuesday. ...

In Grisham’s new book, “I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw at the Trump White House,” and in a Tuesday opinion piece in The Washington Post, she claims a fellow member of then-President Donald Trump’s staff physically abused her.

While Grisham did not use Miller’s name, his complaint acknowledges he is the boyfriend in question. ...
AP, via KDKA
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org