Author Topic: Army brigade surgeon claims in lawsuit vaccines are made with antifreeze  (Read 233 times)

rangerrebew

Army brigade surgeon claims in lawsuit vaccines are made with antifreeze
By
Christian Spencer | Sept. 30, 2021

Story at a glance:

An Army officer purported false claims about COVID-19 vaccines in support of a lawsuit.

America's Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) has a lawsuit against the Pentagon’s vaccine mandate.

Polyethylene glycol is not the active ingredient in antifreeze.

In support of a lawsuit brought by a conservative political organization against the Pentagon, an Army officer purported false claims about the COVID-19 vaccine – including that the vaccine has antifreeze in it.

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), a group that has spread disinformation about vaccines and the COVID-19 pandemic, is suing the Pentagon to stop its vaccine mandate.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/574770-army-brigade-surgeon-claims-in-lawsuit-vaccines

rangerrebew

Re: Army brigade surgeon claims in lawsuit vaccines are made with antifreeze
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 10:23:05 am »
How would you like to have her for your surgeon? :scared smiley:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 10:42:34 am »
Her Claim that the vaccine contains "Antifreeze" is TRUE.

What she did Not say is that the antifreeze she refers to is the NON-TOXIC Polyethylene Glycol that is used commonly to "Winterize Potable Water Systems on a Boat".

https://www.westmarine.com/WestAdvisor/Winterizing-Potable-Water-Systems

Pour four to six gallons of West Marine Pure Oceans non-toxic antifreeze into your boat’s potable water storage tank.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 10:43:57 am by Elderberry »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 03:03:38 pm »
Ethylene glycol is antifreeze, and is toxic. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a ubiquitous ingredient in a wide variety of consumer products, including many medications.

So is "America's Frontline Doctors" lying out of ignorance or lying intentionally? If they really are doctors and know what's in many of the medications they prescribe, I think they are lying intentionally, hoping whatever court handles their suit is ignorant.

But whether lying out of ignorance or lying intentionally, this is yet another illustration of why I label sources like "America's Frontline Doctors" pig crap and dismiss them with mockery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 09:29:39 pm »
Her Claim that the vaccine contains "Antifreeze" is TRUE.

What she did Not say is that the antifreeze she refers to is the NON-TOXIC Polyethylene Glycol that is used commonly to "Winterize Potable Water Systems on a Boat".

Sorry to be pedantic, but that winterization system in your link uses PROPYLENE glycol, which is different from the PEG (polyethylene glycol, a non-toxic polymer of ethylene glycol) that is used in the vaccine.  "In place of ethylene glycol, use non-toxic propylene glycol, like West Marine Premium Antifreeze for Engine and Water System Winterization."

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 12:59:33 am »
Sorry to be pedantic, but that winterization system in your link uses PROPYLENE glycol, which is different from the PEG (polyethylene glycol, a non-toxic polymer of ethylene glycol) that is used in the vaccine.  "In place of ethylene glycol, use non-toxic propylene glycol, like West Marine Premium Antifreeze for Engine and Water System Winterization."

My mistake. My Ivermectin is diluted with propylene glycol, so I just assumed that it was also used in vaccines. I see now that I was mistaken.