Author Topic: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school  (Read 1927 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2021, 03:50:53 pm »
@Smokin Joe

LOL! Thinking maybe the shooter was from the "dark side"of Bubbette!'s family?

BTW,LBJ was the first political figure that I recall had a similar experience. He "won" a close race in his first run for public office,and some official or another whose name and position I can't recall was scheduled to go on a local radio station and expose proof he had of election fraud.

Unfortunately,he committed suicide the day before his radio appearance. By shooting himself to death.

Using multiple shots from a bolt-action rifle.

Brown Bubba just might have a future in politics!
It is detailed here. @sneakypete
In a nutshell, the reporter who was investigating the rigged election of LBJ to the Senate was killed by a deputy sheriff who worked for the county political boss George Parr.  The sheriff later committed 'suicide' in jail.  Later on, George Parr committed 'suicide'.  That was the way Lyndon worked.
Mason was shot and killed by Sam Smithwick, a Texas deputy sheriff.[4][8][9][10] Smithwick was found guilty of murder with malice and sentenced to life in prison.[11][12] The story was that Smithwick committed suicide in his cell, but it is probable that he was murdered to keep him from speaking with Former Texas governor Coke Stevenson, who had arranged to meet the prisoner on the day that the "suicide" took place. Smithwick, an associate of Duval County boss George Parr, had been the deputy who produced the famous "ballot box 13" that swayed the 1948 Texas Democratic Senatorial primary to Lyndon Johnson. Stevenson was travelling to meet Smithwick in an attempt to get to the truth of the matter. Johnson had trailed after the votes were tabulated by about 200 votes statewide, and the "found" ballot box contained enough votes to turn the election around. The new "votes", all for Johnson, had been "cast" in alphabetical order, with each signed by the same pen in the same handwriting. For sources, see Robert Caro's THE YEARS OF LYNDON JOHNSON.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Bill_Mason
The poll book and voting records for Precinct 13 - indeed the voting box itself - were later reported as lost. In 1952, one of George Parr's former deputy sheriffs, in prison for murder, wrote Coke Stevenson that he had hidden the missing "Box 13" and would tell Stevenson where it was. As Stevenson drove to the prison to meet with the former deputy, he called ahead, and was told the man had just committed suicide in his cell.
https://tulsaworld.com/archive/stuffed-ballots-changed-history/article_331b3082-69a9-5e83-aa71-bbd0da79b94e.html

George B. Parr, political boss of Duval County, Tex., and a former millionaire oilman, banker and deputy sheriff who was facing a prison term for income tax evasion, was found dead today in a pasture of his South Texas ranch with a bullet wound in his head.

Police officials said the body of the 74‐year‐old “Duke of Duval” was slumped over the steering wheel of his car. The bullet wound was in the right temple. A .45‐caliber pistol and an M‐14 military rifle lay on the seat.

Luis Elizondo, a justice of the peace, ruled that the death was a suicide. He said no note had been found.
https://www.nytimes.com/1975/04/02/archives/texas-politician-dead-ruled-suicide.html

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 03:59:52 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2021, 03:55:42 pm »
I used to frequent Duval County when I worked nearby in Premont Texas and can attest to the type of place Duval county is.

I used to speak with a supervisor of an oil company to obtain information weekly.  Once I called for him and got no response.  Later I found out he had received 'justice' when he was found by a husband of a woman together intimately.  The husband shot and killed them both, then dropped off the bodies at the courthouse.

He was never even brought to trial as it was declared 'justifiable homicide'.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 03:56:46 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington