Author Topic: Global Warming Of Past 40 Years An Artefact Of Pacific Ocean Cycle… Now Comes The Cooling  (Read 99 times)

rangerrebew

English - by Pierre L. Gosselin
Global Warming Of Past 40 Years An Artefact Of Pacific Ocean Cycle… Now Comes The Cooling

By P Gosselin on 5. October 2021

The One Oscillation That Rules Them All

By David Archibald

Cumulative graphs, in which changes in the individual values from time period to time period are added, are powerful for showing changes of trend in a series. Thus the cumulative graph of the annual average solar aa Index (a geomagnetic index) nails the beginning and end of the Modern Warm Period:

Professor Ole Humlum, based in Svalbard near the Arctic Circle, has a trove of climate data at his website Climate4you.  This includes a graphic of the cumulative graphic technique applied to the HadCRUT series of monthly global average surface air temperatures. It is found half way down this page, entitled ‘Cyclic air temperature changes’.

The changes of trend evident have no apparent correlation with any solar data series including the solar cycles, both Hale and Schwabe. I was rereading a book I wrote in 2014 entitled Twilight of Abundance for a new polemic when I came across this paragraph on page 14:

https://notrickszone.com/2021/10/05/global-warming-of-past-40-years-an-artefact-of-pacific-ocean-cycle-now-comes-the-cooling/
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 05:46:00 pm by rangerrebew »