Author Topic: Where the Heck Is Security for Sinema?  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where the Heck Is Security for Sinema?
« on: October 05, 2021, 05:11:32 pm »
Where the Heck Is Security for Sinema?
By Nick Arama | Oct 05, 2021 11:30 AM ET

I don’t know about you but it seems to me it’s more than time that Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) has a security detail to protect her from crazy leftists.

They followed her to a fundraiser Saturday night and the police had to be called because of their screaming. They then, in the words of Sinema, “deceptively”  got into an Arizona State University building where they waited outside her classroom until she came out to go to the bathroom, followed her to the bathroom, and filmed her while she was going to the bathroom. Other women were also going to the bathroom and there was a man among the “activists.” Filming in a bathroom is potentially a crime in Arizona and if they lied to get into the school there may also be a question of trespass, as well.

Then last night, they ambushed her at the airport and harassed her when she was trying to get to her plane. They wouldn’t even leave her alone on the plane itself, with one of their people getting up and harassing her when she was in her seat. The person who bothered her on her flight also was allegedly an illegal alien.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/05/where-the-heck-is-security-for-sinema-n452118
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Where the Heck Is Security for Sinema?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 05:12:15 pm »
I fear a Gabby Giffords incident in the near future unless she gets some bodyguards...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 05:16:20 pm »
I fear a Gabby Giffords incident in the near future unless she gets some bodyguards...
Targeted political violence comes next, if the past is prologue. And you just know it'll come from the left.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 09:56:35 pm »
"...they ambushed her at the airport and harassed her when she was trying to get to her plane. They wouldn’t even leave her alone on the plane itself, with one of their people getting up and harassing her when she was in her seat. The person who bothered her on her flight also was allegedly an illegal alien."

Chances are, most of (or all of) them were illegals.
As such, they are essentially "untouchable".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 04:19:45 am »

@mystery-ak

You would think her party leadership would provide bodyguards for a Senator. Or at least I would think that.

Maybe even FBI agents.  I suspect the threats she has received and the actions taken against her would qualify a Senator for FBI protection.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 04:25:22 am »
"...they ambushed her at the airport and harassed her when she was trying to get to her plane. They wouldn’t even leave her alone on the plane itself, with one of their people getting up and harassing her when she was in her seat. The person who bothered her on her flight also was allegedly an illegal alien."

Chances are, most of (or all of) them were illegals.
As such, they are essentially "untouchable".

@Fishrrman

This is begging the "Where did they get the money to follow her around and do this?" question comes to mind.

As a wise man once said,"Follow the money!"

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 04:40:19 am »
@Fishrrman

This is begging the "Where did they get the money to follow her around and do this?" question comes to mind.

As a wise man once said,"Follow the money!"

I'll wager 90% that this has soros' nasty fingers all over it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2021, 05:17:36 am »
I'll wager 90% that this has soros' nasty fingers all over it.

@catfish1957

Not a wager I would bet against,regardless of the odds.

I am just curious about if it could be traced back through the DNC. You just KNOW they were the paymasters that were giving the illegal alien flunky managers the cash to pay the expenses.