Author Topic: Lt. Col. Scheller Rejects Trump Support: ‘I Don’t Need or Want Your Help’  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lt. Col. Scheller Rejects Trump Support: ‘I Don’t Need or Want Your Help’

Paul Bois3  Oct 2021

Prior to MAGA Trump supporters raising more than $2 million to help with his legal costs, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller publicly denounced help from the former president and his son, saying he would “rather sit in jail” than accept their support.

Scheller became a household name among conservatives this past August when he publicly criticized the Biden administration’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan while demanding accountability from senior leadership. Immediately after his post went viral, Scheller was fired after 17 years of service. Last week, a Marine Corps spokesperson confirmed that Scheller was placed in military jail as he waits for a preliminary hearing.

Less than a week after Scheller’s arrest, the Pipe Hitter Foundation set up a fundraiser for the Marine and amassed over $2 million. As Insider noted, the foundation is “run by former Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher, who was convicted in 2019 after posing with the dead body of an ISIS captive” until Trump granted him clemency in November 2020.

Prior to his arrest, Scheller issued a lengthy post on Facebook in which he criticized various political and military figures, including former President Trump and Gen. Michael Flynn:

President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/03/lt-col-scheller-rejects-trump-support-i-dont-need-want-your-help/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Images From A Now-Deleted FB Posts Shows That Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Insults Trump And His Family Before He Was Arrested
By
Ray Pearson -
October 4, 2021

https://redstatenation.com/images-from-a-now-deleted-fb-posts-shows-lt-col-stuart-scheller-insults-trump-and-his-family-before-he-was-arrested/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Talk about burning bridges... this guy needs help

Offline skeeter

Talk about burning bridges... this guy needs help
He may be crazy like a fox. He's now gonna receive all the help from the media he can handle.

Reading his follow up posts, while I do not agree with everything he posted he very obviously has very high standards for leadership which themselves deserve respect.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 02:07:56 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He may be crazy like a fox. He's now gonna receive all the help from the media he can handle.

Reading his follow up posts, while I do not agree with everything he posted he very obviously has very high standards for leadership which themselves deserve respect.

Yes, but anyone not smart enough to know that this country was divided LONG before Trump came on the scene can't be all that smart.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Self righteousness sank the titanic....
Perfection is a legitimate goal but is never achieved...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is he unaware his emotional parents have been guests on Hannity's show pleading for help?

Offline skeeter

Self righteousness sank the titanic....
Perfection is a legitimate goal but is never achieved...
As someone on another thread on the subject mentioned, it is naive in the extreme to expect exacting standards of military leadership on a free civilian society as diverse and as chaotic as our own.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes, but anyone not smart enough to know that this country was divided LONG before Trump came on the scene can't be all that smart.

Yeah, exactly. Or that someone is going to come along and unify all of us. You don't unify with commies except to become a commie yourself.

What he doesn't understand is that we are at war. Civilian political war at this point, without the bullets, but still war.

We are not going to unify with our opposition. We are going to have to cut them off at the knees.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah, exactly. Or that someone is going to come along and unify all of us. You don't unify with commies except to become a commie yourself.

What he doesn't understand is that we are at war. Civilian political war at this point, without the bullets, but still war.

We are not going to unify with our opposition. We are going to have to cut them off at the knees.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,let him sit in jail for the rest of his life,if that is what pulls his trigger.

Works for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Slide Rule

Ok,let him sit in jail for the rest of his life, if that is what pulls his trigger.

Works for me.

Works for me also.

He sought attention by placing himself in uniform on a national platform.
Every step seems more unglued.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote