Author Topic: Exclusive: Sean Parnell Calls for Criminal Charges if Pitt Harvested Organs of Unborn Babies with Be  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Sean Parnell Calls for Criminal Charges if Pitt Harvested Organs of Unborn Babies with Beating Hearts

Ashley Oliver 9 Aug 2021

Pennsylvania Republican U.S. Senate candidate Sean Parnell wants to see criminal charges pressed against anyone responsible for University of Pittsburgh’s (Pitt) alleged organ harvesting of unborn babies whose hearts were still beating, he told host Matthew Boyle on Breitbart News Saturday.

Parnell, a western Pennsylvania native, spoke about documents made public last week by Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) that revealed Pitt was granted $2.7 million in taxpayer funds to become a fetal “tissue hub,” which involved collecting “urinary and genital” organ samples of aborted babies between six and 42 weeks gestation.

“I saw some news that the University of Pittsburgh was conducting research on extracting kidneys from unborn babies … extracting their kidneys while their hearts were still beating, in the University of Pittsburgh, in my backyard,” Parnell said. “That’s horrific. That’s evil. There absolutely needs to be a full-scale investigation, and I think in the meantime funding needs to be revoked, and if there’s any truth at all to these allegations, that criminal charges need to be leveled.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/08/09/exclusive-sean-parnell-calls-for-criminal-charges-if-pitt-harvested-organs-of-unborn-babies-with-beating-hearts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

University of Pittsburgh accused of 'lowering the cone of silence' with new fetal tissue probe
Pitt has denied wrongdoing, saying it complies with applicable federal and state laws
By Sam Dorman | Fox News
Sept. 30, 2021
The University of Pittsburgh is facing sharp backlash after it announced a D.C.-based law firm would conduct a purportedly "independent" investigation of its fetal tissue practices.

The investigation was announced after multiple physicians told Fox News that Pitt's previous statements pointed to the possibility that organs were extracted from live fetuses. Last week, nearly 100 federal lawmakers also sent the Biden administration a letter suggesting that Pitt's federally-funded research might have utilized tissue obtained from illegal abortions. Pitt has repeatedly denied wrongdoing and maintains that it complies with applicable federal and state laws – something the investigators it hired are supposed to vet.

But the weeks following Pitt's announcement have brought a series of questions about transparency, conflicts of interest and whether the scope of the investigation was adequate enough to clear the university of wrongdoing. ...

The implications of any investigation could be substantial given that Pitt has seen ongoing scrutiny over its fetal tissue research. Earlier this year, the state legislature held a hearing in which they discussed a study in which researchers grafted fetal scalps onto rodents. That study included Pitt researchers and specimens from the university's tissue bank.

That study was also supported by grants from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is led by top coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci. While it's unclear exactly how much federal money was spent on that project, it was funded through two large grants – one $1,498,642 and one $430,270.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Right after the two U.S. vaccines were being given, I read some baby tissue is used in the vaccine process.  I need to look this up - I will do it now.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I looked up info. on using fetal tissue to develop vaccines.  Yes, fetal tissue was used to determine if the vaccines worked.  It appears the drug was developed and fetal tissue was used to prove the vaccine worked on human tissue.  The tissue they use is fetal tissue but fetal tissue is not used in the production of the vaccines.

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID%20Vaccine%20Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

If you go to the site listed above you will find this: "Were the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines developed using fetal cell lines? The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna do not require the use of any fetal cell cultures in order to manufacture (produce) the vaccine."

"Was the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals) COVID-19 vaccine developed using fetal cell lines?"

"Where can I find more information?"  "Early in the development of mRNA vaccine technology, fetal cells were used for “proof of concept” (to demonstrate how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I looked up info. on using fetal tissue to develop vaccines.  Yes, fetal tissue was used to determine if the vaccines worked.  It appears the drug was developed and fetal tissue was used to prove the vaccine worked on human tissue.  The tissue they use is fetal tissue but fetal tissue is not used in the production of the vaccines.

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID%20Vaccine%20Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

If you go to the site listed above you will find this: "Were the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines developed using fetal cell lines? The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna do not require the use of any fetal cell cultures in order to manufacture (produce) the vaccine."

"Was the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals) COVID-19 vaccine developed using fetal cell lines?"

"Where can I find more information?"  "Early in the development of mRNA vaccine technology, fetal cells were used for “proof of concept” (to demonstrate how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein."

Yes..I have since my shot, read this too.....very disturbing.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

@mystery-ak

From what I understand this is a reason why people are denying the jab on religious grounds.

Online mountaineer

Every COVID-19 vaccine currently available in the United States was created and/or tested using aborted fetal tissue cell lines (some to a greater extent than others, but all of them use aborted fetal tissue to some degree). Each of the currently available vaccines derived from protein testing using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293.

Cardinal Raymond Burke, former Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, said, “It must be clear that it is never morally justified to develop a vaccine through the use of the cell lines of aborted fetuses. The thought of the introduction of such a vaccine into one’s body is rightly abhorrent” (source: LifeSiteNews.com).

Further, “The Pontifical Academy for Life says it is ‘right to abstain’ if refusal to use the vaccine can be done without causing harm to yourself or community. If you judge that you can go without the vaccine, you should do so, even if it means continuing to adopt social-distancing measures to keep those around you safe. This honors the safety of others while respecting the dignity of unborn human life. By making this choice, you are showing that you are willing to sacrifice personal comfort to reject a vaccine produced using the remains of an aborted child” (source: ncregister.com).

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How clearly evil the democrats and their agendas are, and yet every election they pass themselves as Rebecca of Sonny brook farm to the clueless, who firmly believe ignorance and denial equals innocent.  No wonder hell is going to be so full!
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

From what I understand this is a reason why people are denying the jab on religious grounds.

That's right!

I will not take a vaccine that used aborted tissue/cells in any way.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

I can't help but wonder how many would have rejected the vaccine if they knew how it was developed.

I suspect not as many as we would like to believe. Abortion is "birth control" for most of our society and only involves a clump of cells.

Online mountaineer

I can't help but wonder how many would have rejected the vaccine if they knew how it was developed.

I suspect not as many as we would like to believe. Abortion is "birth control" for most of our society and only involves a clump of cells.
I told a friend about the vaccine being formulated/tested with tissue from aborted babies, and she blanched. Shaken, she said she never would have gotten the vax had she known that, but she had felt obligated to get it because her husband is diabetic.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I told a friend about the vaccine being formulated/tested with tissue from aborted babies, and she blanched. Shaken, she said she never would have gotten the vax had she known that, but she had felt obligated to get it because her husband is diabetic.

I'm health compromised and my husband is a diabetic with other health issues.  We both refuse to get the vaccine.  To each his own; it's a personal choice.

For me, I don't trust the vaccine and I honestly believe it weakens the body's natural immunity. Fauci, the CDC, the WHO and others should not be trusted.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

I think a lot of the religious right would have the same reaction and it's probably why the news media, including Fox, never talk about what exactly the religious objection is based on. I sure understand how difficult this would be for people with co-morbidities.

I know in my case I'm thankful that I learned about how aborted fetus's played in the development of the vaccines. I've discussed this with a lot of people I encounter in the dance community and the vast majority look at me like I'm crazy. Yet, they are the ones wearing masks and they've been vaccinated.

Offline bilo

I'm health compromised and my husband is a diabetic with other health issues.  We both refuse to get the vaccine.  To each his own; it's a personal choice.

For me, I don't trust the vaccine and I honestly believe it weakens the body's natural immunity. Fauci, the CDC, the WHO and others should not be trusted.

I think you're right. I haven't seen any reason to trust govt. officials and the media on this issue.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's right!

I will not take a vaccine that used aborted tissue/cells in any way.
Nor will I knowingly do so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

Nor will I knowingly do so.

:amen:

I think the key point is "knowingly do so". How many people were denied this information by lies of omission?

Online mountaineer

I think the key point is "knowingly do so". How many people were denied this information by lies of omission?
Apparently, cells from aborted babies - the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293 I mentioned above - are used in a long list of pharmaceuticals. Of course, they won't tell us such things.

Offline bilo

Apparently, cells from aborted babies - the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293 I mentioned above - are used in a long list of pharmaceuticals. Of course, they won't tell us such things.

I'm just beginning to learn how much of this goes on. I've yet to find a list of which drugs were developed using the cells from aborted babies. If I do I will post it.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Real fear; We're from the government and we are here to help!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Public Officials Silent About Allegations Of Nazi-Level Experiments At The University Of Pittsburgh
A publicly funded university is using federal grants to engage in grotesque experiments using aborted babies, yet those in positions to act have thus far been silent.
By Cheryl Allen
October 4, 2021
Nearly 100 members of Congress asked the Biden administration for details on the University of Pittsburgh’s federally funded research on aborted babies in a recent letter. Pitt officials should be working with law enforcement to conduct a full investigation of the grotesque, immoral, and potentially illegal actions the university has taken in its treatment of preborn human beings. Pitt should provide complete transparency regarding how the university obtains and experiments on these aborted babies.

Even Dr. Ronna Jurow, an ob-gyn who supports abortion, has raised significant concern over unethical treatment of aborted babies at Pitt. As an alumnus of Pitt, it troubles me to see my alma mater become a national hub for training students for controversial fetal experimentation, allegedly using staff employed by Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion business.

Just last year, it was revealed that Pitt has been engaging in experiments like scalping aborted babies and grafting their scalps to lab rats. Pitt researchers even proudly published pictures of babies’ scalps grafted onto the backs of rodents. ...
The Federalist

Offline bilo

Public Officials Silent About Allegations Of Nazi-Level Experiments At The University Of Pittsburgh
A publicly funded university is using federal grants to engage in grotesque experiments using aborted babies, yet those in positions to act have thus far been silent.
By Cheryl Allen
October 4, 2021The Federalist

Are we really all that different than the Arabs who sacrificed babies to Molech, or the Aztecs who sacrificed people to their gods? The only difference I see is we do it for "science".

Online mountaineer

Are we really all that different than the Arabs who sacrificed babies to Molech, or the Aztecs who sacrificed people to their gods? The only difference I see is we do it for "science".
That's the sad truth of it.