Author Topic: Alyssa Milano Rants About ‘How F**ked Up America Is Right Now,’ Supreme Court ‘Abusers’ at Abortion  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano Rants About ‘How F**ked Up America Is Right Now,’ Supreme Court ‘Abusers’ at Abortion Rally

Alana Mastrangelo 2 Oct 2021

Left-wing activist and actress Alyssa Milano ranted about how “bleep up Americans right now” and a Supreme Court that she claims is “packed with abusers.” The Who’s the Boss star also insisted that “this is the most dangerous time to be a woman in America,” and called on men to “use your privilege to destroy your own privilege.”

“I cannot believe how bleep up America is right now,” Milano proclaimed at an abortion rally on Saturday in Los Angeles, where she shared her dismay over the pro-life law — which bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy — enacted in Texas last month.

“I can’t believe how a handful of men are successfully taking 50 years of rights away from women, and how a Supreme Court packed with abusers is just going to sit by and let it all bleep happen,” Milano said.

Watch Below:

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1444421756719013891

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/10/02/alyssa-milano-rants-about-how-fked-up-america-is-right-now-supreme-court-abusers-at-abortion-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

She's definitely twisted.  America is definitely messed up because off the twisted and warped mindset of liberals like her. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Slide Rule

Looked her up. Isn't it wonderful that I know less and less of those some think important.

Seems she does not reside in Texas and prefers Texans also murder infants up to the
day before they are born.  Classy.

I suppose that now I haven't put her name in this post, her name will fade from memory in
5, 4, 3, ...  Gone.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline PeteS in CA

I support Alyssa Milano's Self-Dixie-Chicking! As the Dixie Tricks and Kathy Griffin demonstrated, even showbiz people have limited tolerance of toxic stupidity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about anyone else,but I do know than when *I* want an intelligent opinion about anything,the first person that comes to mind to ask is some random movie star."

(caution! There MIGHT be a slight trace of sarcasm in the above!)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Looked her up. Isn't it wonderful that I know less and less of those some think important.

Here she is wearing her crochet Covid mask:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Decades ago, she was a cute but talentless hack actor

Now that the face and mammaries have sagged, she has desparately delved into bat guano crazy left politics just to remain relevant.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Decades ago, she was a cute but talentless hack actor

Now that the face and mammaries have sagged, she has desparately delved into bat guano crazy left politics just to remain relevant.

@catfish1957

Well,it does work to keep SOME of them relevant and employed,and it ain't like they are qualified to do anything else.

Offline mountaineer

I assume she has at least a little money after her storied acting career. So why not move to Canada or Venezuela or someplace so much better than the US, Alyssa?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know about anyone else,but I do know than when *I* want an intelligent opinion about anything,the first person that comes to mind to ask is some random movie star."

(caution! There MIGHT be a slight trace of sarcasm in the above!)
You are attributing to her success she never had as far as being a movie star, that part of her career is more like SUCKcess.

Online GtHawk

I assume she has at least a little money after her storied acting career. So why not move to Canada or Venezuela or someplace so much better than the US, Alyssa?
Believe it or not she is still getting work so I guess somebody must be watching what she's in, liberals, masochists, sadomasochists, psychopaths, but hey I repeat myself.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Believe it or not she is still getting work so I guess somebody must be watching what she's in, liberals, masochists, sadomasochists, psychopaths, but hey I repeat myself.

@GtHawk

I honestly can't remember ever seeing her in anything,so I assumed she was just a B or C grade extra.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

I honestly can't remember ever seeing her in anything,so I assumed she was just a B or C grade extra.
Awe she was okay as Schwarzenegger's daughter in commando, she couldn't act back then either but she was only there for something in the plot for the protagonist to react to.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Awe she was okay as Schwarzenegger's daughter in commando, she couldn't act back then either but she was only there for something in the plot for the protagonist to react to.

@GtHawk

I'll take you word for that. I'm not a big Arnie fan,either. I am sure I have seen one of his movie,but can't remember which one,and even then it wasn't on purpose. Was visiting friends that had rented it.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

I'll take you word for that. I'm not a big Arnie fan,either. I am sure I have seen one of his movie,but can't remember which one,and even then it wasn't on purpose. Was visiting friends that had rented it.
Is anyone a big Arnie fan anymore? Aside from the fact he laid more than a few stinkers, after the way he crapped on conservative in California and proved he was actually totally aligned with the rats both politically and in his personal life he burned his bridges.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is anyone a big Arnie fan anymore? Aside from the fact he laid more than a few stinkers, after the way he crapped on conservative in California and proved he was actually totally aligned with the rats both politically and in his personal life he burned his bridges.

@GtHawk

His wife carried his stones around in her purse.