Author Topic: Nikki Haley slams VP Harris' union push: 'Nothing more than a power grab'  (Read 209 times)

Offline EdinVA

Nikki Haley slams VP Harris' union push: 'Nothing more than a power grab'
Haley was reacting to a measure unveiled Wednesday by Harris and Labor Secretary Marty Walsh that would make it easier for unions to organize federal workers.
The plan would direct federal agencies to provide information to applicants and new employees about unions during their hiring process. The plan would reportedly also allow unions to be part of new employee training sessions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-slams-vp-harris-union-drive-power-grab

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Lil Nikki could actually be worse than Harris in many ways.  She's 100% guaranteed to betray us if she ever gets to be a President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nikki was a woke wench before it even became fashionable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nikki was a woke wench before it even became fashionable.

It seemed she had So much potential. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.