Author Topic: Stephanie Grisham calls Lindsey Graham 'Senator Freeloader'  (Read 87 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephanie Grisham calls Lindsey Graham 'Senator Freeloader'
« on: October 04, 2021, 11:58:34 pm »
Stephanie Grisham calls Lindsey Graham 'Senator Freeloader'
by Matthew Miller, Social Media Producer
 | October 04, 2021 05:48 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham “was using Trump to mop up the freebies like there was no tomorrow,” according to former Trump White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

Grisham's book I’ll Take Your Questions Now is scheduled to be released on Tuesday. In the book, she claimed the South Carolina Republican used former President Donad Trump to score free rounds of golf, food, and access to celebrities.

"Someone who was almost as frequent a guest at Trump properties as I was Senator Lindsey Graham," Grisham wrote, according to Insider , which obtained an early copy of the book. "Okay, I'm exaggerating, but not by much. The difference, of course, is that I was there to work."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stephanie-grisham-calls-lindsey-graham-senator-freeloader
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Stephanie Grisham calls Lindsey Graham 'Senator Freeloader'
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 12:14:16 am »
Doesn't surprise me one bit!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien