Author Topic: Elise Stefanik: ‘Fire Fauci’ to Save Christmas  (Read 91 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elise Stefanik: ‘Fire Fauci’ to Save Christmas
« on: October 04, 2021, 05:35:49 pm »
Elise Stefanik: ‘Fire Fauci’ to Save Christmas

Hannah Bleau 4 Oct 2021

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) on Monday called for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be fired to “save Christmas” after the White House chief medical adviser said that because of the Chinese coronavirus, it is “too soon to tell” if friends and family may gather for Christmas.

“Fire Fauci. Save Christmas!” the GOP conference chair said Monday morning:

Several social media users agreed.

“Whether he gets fired or not (and he should) Do Christmas and ignore Fauci,” one said.

“100% FIRE FAUCI! NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE….WILL EVER TELL ME WHO I CAN SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH! PERIOD!” another remarked, while another quipped, “Who the heck is listening to Dr. DOOM anymore?”

Fauci made the remark during an appearance on Face the Nation, telling anchor Margaret Brennan it is “just too soon to tell” if people may gather for Christmas.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/04/elise-stefanik-fire-fauci-save-christmas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LadyLiberty

Re: Elise Stefanik: ‘Fire Fauci’ to Save Christmas
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 07:33:56 pm »
I need a hybrid Halloween costume with a mask of Fauci painted green and the outfit of Seuss's Grinch.