Author Topic: All Out Chaos At Gaetz Presser, As Congressman Flees From Leftist Aggressors  (Read 132 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
There is no civility anymore; the leftists/marxists are completely out of control.  There is no rule of law, only mob rule.

All Out Chaos At Gaetz Presser, As Congressman Flees From Leftist Aggressors

Five Republican members of Congress were chased out of their own rally outside of the Department of Justice (DOJ) by left-wing protesters Tuesday.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert, Virginia Rep. Bob Good, and Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar held a press conference and rally outside the DOJ’s offices to protest the alleged treatment of Capitol riot defendants. Attorneys for the defendants have argued that their clients are not being treated fairly, and in some cases are being held in solitary confinement for up to 23 hours a day.

The congressmen explained that Attorney General Merrick Garland did not respond to a letter they sent him outlining their concerns about the treatment of Capitol riot defendants, and that they were not allowed access to him at the DOJ building.

As Greene began her comments, a protester began blowing a whistle in an effort to drown her out. Other protesters held up signs reading “Traitors and Rapists Sit Down” and “Pedophiles for Trump.”........

https://www.conservativereview.com/all-out-chaos-at-gaetz-presser-as-congressman-flees-from-leftist-aggressors-2654067739.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Did they chase Gaetz, et al., into the rest rooms? It appears to be open season on anyone with whom you disagree.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Sturmabteilung (German: [ˈʃtʊʁmʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] (About this soundlisten); SA; literally "Storm Detachment") was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing. It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Its primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Roter Frontkämpferbund of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) and the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), and intimidating Romani, trade unionists, and especially Jews.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Sturmabteilung (German: [ˈʃtʊʁmʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] (About this soundlisten); SA; literally "Storm Detachment") was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing. It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Its primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Roter Frontkämpferbund of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD) and the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), and intimidating Romani, trade unionists, and especially Jews.

It's here.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did they chase Gaetz, et al., into the rest rooms? It appears to be open season on anyone with whom you disagree.

@mountaineer

NOT true!

You WILL be arrested and put in jail if you disagree with the leftist leadership in public.

If you don't believe me,just ask the protesters that went to DC to protest the leftist takeover of the country. Or at least try to ask them. Just don't expect an answer because they are being held without bail in jail for protesting in public.

In FACT,they are basically being held in solitary confinement and incommunicado for the simple act of a peaceful protest where they neither harmed or threatened anyone.

If things don't change soon,I fully expect to hear people shouting "Is it time YET?" instead of just whispering it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 10:59:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!