Author Topic: Kim Yo Jong: North Korean Leader's Newly Promoted Sister  (Read 356 times)

Offline corbe

Kim Yo Jong: North Korean Leader's Newly Promoted Sister
« on: October 01, 2021, 11:37:03 pm »
Kim Yo Jong: North Korean Leader's Newly Promoted Sister

By Claire LEE, Sunghee Hwang
09/30/21 AT 3:59 AM

Sister, adviser, and now top official: the latest promotion of Kim Yo Jong, sibling to North Korea's leader, solidifies her position in Pyongyang's circles of power, analysts say.

She has long been among Kim Jong Un's closest lieutenants and one of the most influential women in the isolated regime, and on Thursday it was made official when state media announced she had been named to the State Affairs Commission (SAC), the country's top government body.

It is a major step up from her relatively junior position as a vice department director in the ruling party, and is likely to heighten speculation that she could be a long-shot candidate to succeed her brother -- whose health is a regular topic of rumour -- in the event of his demise.

Such a transition would give the socially conservative North its first female leader, but analysts caution it would defy convention.

"Kim Jong Un has raised Kim Yo Jong's status," said Shin Beom-chul, a researcher at the Korea Research Institute for National Strategy.

<..snip..>

https://www.ibtimes.com/kim-yo-jong-north-korean-leaders-newly-promoted-sister-3307474
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Kim Yo Jong: North Korean Leader's Newly Promoted Sister
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 11:38:05 pm »
   From the looks of this Woman, He just ordered his demise.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 12:07:29 am »
   From the looks of this Woman, He just ordered his demise.

Ice Queen, NoKo Communism Edition.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 12:14:05 am »
Her eyes kinda have a slight slant to them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 12:16:41 am »
 Meanwhile ... Kim Jong Un  is continuing missile tests ... I think we're going to be attacked not only from within our own borders by terrorists, but also by N. Korea, China and Russia. Joe shows no strength and they can see his destruction to our country.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,449905.msg2506743.html#msg2506743
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 12:33:36 am »
She got da crazy eyes...
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 03:43:58 am »
She got da crazy eyes...
They say the eyes are a window to the soul, I see nothing behind those eyes except anger and hate. Is she looking at Biden too?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 12:57:14 am »
They say the eyes are a window to the soul, I see nothing behind those eyes except anger and hate. Is she looking at Biden too?

At first glance, my first impression was, she looks ruthless.
To her, committing a genocide would be as routine as buttoning her shirt.

Many people worry about some leader who would destroy the world in a fit of rage.
She looks like she would do that with NO emotion!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 01:01:13 am »

At first glance, my first impression was, she looks ruthless.
To her, committing a genocide would be as routine as buttoning her shirt.

Many people worry about some leader who would destroy the world in a fit of rage.
She looks like she would do that with NO emotion!

I haven't done any research on her, and looks can be deceiving.  However, she could be and probably is just as ruthless as her brother.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 01:15:27 am »
I'd say she is more ruthless. Here's just a brief tid-bit from Wikipedia on Kim Yo-jong:

In her role as vice-director at the department, Kim is responsible for "assisting in consolidating Kim Jong-un's power" by implementing "idolisation projects".   In July 2015, reports described her as playing the role of de facto leader of the department, with nominal director Kim Ki-nam in a supporting role. She also holds a vice-ministerial post, but her portfolio is not known.  She regularly accompanies Kim Jong-un on his "field guidance" trips....

She has been said to be the driving force behind the development of her brother's cult of personality, modeled after that of their grandfather, Kim Il-sung. Thae Yong-ho, a North Korean defector and former diplomat, said in 2017 that Kim Yo-jong organized all major public events in North Korea. She was said to have encouraged her brother to present an image of a "man of the people" with, for example, rides on fairground attractions and his friendship with basketball star Dennis Rodman.

In January 2017, she was placed on the United States Department of the Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List in response to human rights abuses in North Korea.............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yo-jong
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:16:31 am by libertybele »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 02:26:14 pm »
Info from NoKo is pretty limited, and much of it very filtered. From the little I've seen, she's the type who would find "uses" for wood chippers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 05:33:48 pm »
FTA: "... the socially conservative North..."

Right, like "republican conservatives"? 

I suppose that'd be like saying the Nazis were "socially progressive".

I loathe the media...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.