Author Topic: How does Biden stack up against a list of Alzheimer's symptoms?  (Read 87 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How does Biden stack up against a list of Alzheimer's symptoms?
« on: October 03, 2021, 01:31:33 pm »
October 3, 2021
How does Biden stack up against a list of Alzheimer's symptoms?
By Mick Rich

It is tragic for the individual, family, and loved ones of an elderly person suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's.  It is a disaster for our nation if it is our president.  Is President Biden suffering from a disease that is robbing him of his cognitive abilities?

President Biden's longtime personal physician and now White House physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, has either not performed or not released the results of a cognitive test.  President Biden's staff shield him from view, and the media continue to protect the president from scrutiny.  Since the media have not explored the cognitive abilities of the president, we will do it by comparing the CDC's "10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's" to President Biden's behavior.

Memory loss that disrupts daily life such as dependency on notes.  An Australian news organization reporting on President Biden's news conference regarding damage from Hurricane Ida ended up highlighting President Biden's utter dependency on prepared notes.  Australian media, unlike American media, will inform their readers of Biden's concerning behavior.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/how_does_biden_stack_up_against_a_list_of_alzheimers_symptoms.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: How does Biden stack up against a list of Alzheimer's symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 01:47:05 pm »
Biden exhibits 9 of 10 characteristics for those who might not want to read the articles.

My wife and I were caretakers  of both her elderly parents for 7 and 9 years each with dementia. We witnessed first hand the gradual decline of each.  From my experience, though I am not an MD, Biden almost certainly has the conditon.

How the democratic party in even in their Orange hate allowed this to happen is just a prime example of how much more they want power than give half a flip about this country.

I hope there is some accountibility at some point for this crime.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.