Author Topic: POTUS Tweet Claims He's Been 'Working Around the Clock,' As He's Fled to Delaware  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
POTUS Tweet Claims He's Been 'Working Around the Clock,' As He's Fled to Delaware
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Oct 02, 2021 8:30 PM

On Saturday night, President Joe Biden's official Twitter account sent out a video claiming that he's "been working around the clock to pass" the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill and $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation. The video is already overdone as it is. It's downright laughable considering it came after the president had already fled to Delaware. Biden was at the Capitol on Friday to meet with the House Democratic caucus, for a visit that was as hyped as it was useless, considering there was no resulting vote.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1444424556706471948

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/10/02/while-president-joe-biden-is-off-resting-in-delaware-his-twitter-account-releases-video-n2596863
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bill Haley and the Comets would beg to differ with sleepy Joe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I'd love to meet the geek who actually runs Joe's Tw*tter account.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

It was no coincidence that the time '4:20' appeared quite often in Obama's (and now Biden's) official schedule.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, Shortbus Joe's CoS has been for real "working around the clock" to sink the deal.  We may owe him a big "Gracious!" at the end of the day... :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

The more that Joe Biden involves himself in this process, the less likely it is to pass.  We should encourage his involvement and his complete lack of leadership skills.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The more that Joe Biden involves himself in this process, the less likely it is to pass.  We should encourage his involvement and his complete lack of leadership skills.

The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot, is Joe Biden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yup, getting to the center of a Tootsie Pop without biting takes hours of work, but dr promised to give him an ice cream if he just licked and kept count but he keeps having to start over because he loses count.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yup, getting to the center of a Tootsie Pop without biting takes hours of work, but dr promised to give him an ice cream if he just licked and kept count but he keeps having to start over because he loses count.

We all know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll.  "It takes 3."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We all know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll.  "It takes 3."
But Joe loses count after 2

Offline libertybele

Afterall, the "Buck stops here" with Joe.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

He mis-spoke and meant walking around the clock in the hall.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All he has to do is run it through one of those tabulation machines from the election, and he'll come up with a winning number.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He mis-spoke and meant walking around the clock in the hall.
I figured it was on a table somewhere... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis