Author Topic: Baby saved by Marines at Kabul airport safely living with family in Arizona  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Baby saved by Marines at Kabul airport safely living with family in Arizona
The father set up a GoFundMe account to help his family get on their feet
By Patrick Reilly | New York Post

The wailing baby seen in widely-circulated photos and videos being handed over a barbed wire fence to an American soldier at the Kabul airport has been reunited with her family and is now living happily in Arizona, according to local outlets.

Her father Hameed, who was only identified by his first name for security reasons, was inside the perimeter of Hamid Karzai International Airport when he spotted his wife and newborn amid the mass of people trying to flee Afghanistan, azfamily.com reported.

"That day I handed over my baby to a total stranger," he told the outlet. "The only thing I trusted is that he was a Marine, and that my daughter would be safe."

Marines were filmed plucking the baby from her dad’s arms and lifting her over the barbed wire to safety in a heartbreaking moment that grabbed the world’s attention amid the U.S. evacuation from the Taliban-controlled country.

The family, including mom Sadia and 8-week-old Liya, is now safe and comfortable staying with friends in the Phoenix area, according to the outlet.

Hameed, a five-year Afghan ally who worked in Kabul as a linguist and cultural adviser for military officials, said he spent the entire month of August in the Kabul airport assisting the U.S. with evacuations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTXBnAoB794&ab_channel=azfamilypoweredby3TV%26CBS5AZ

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/baby-saved-marines-kabul-airport-safely-living-family-arizona
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
While the serviceman who rescured the child is being investigated by the DOD because he waved at a crowd at a Trump rally
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Likely the State dept will pay the Taliban lots of money to locate the child's family to permit them to come to US in a classic chain-immigration ploy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Likely the State dept will pay the Taliban lots of money to locate the child's family to permit them to come to US in a classic chain-immigration ploy.

According to the article, the family is already in Phoenix.  Of course, you are correct in that the other 93 members of the family will get Visas....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

According to the article, the family is already in Phoenix.  Of course, you are correct in that the other 93 members of the family will get Visas....
Yep, there are very long chains.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: