State Chapters > Arizona

Fall In Arizona

<< < (2/8) > >>

HikerGuy83:
I am just grateful that the winter won't bring snow, sub zero temps (to the valley) or fog.

The days are shorter, but they are still pretty nice.

Even in Sedona, a November day can start off with a hard frost an still reach 65 F.

I love it !!!

libertybele:
Well Fall in SWFL is when we see our temps get just below 90 with every day mostly sunny and starting to get a breeze out of the north.  Beautiful weather.  Hurricane season doesn't end till November so we still could see some inclimate weather.

HikerGuy83:
When I graduated from college, AZ had just added it's 5th congressional district.

Today it has nine.

Given that the population of the country has gone from 235,000,000 to 335,000,000 in that same time...that is no small deal (since the number of seats is a zero sum game).

Unless someone struck oil in AZ and I don't know about it...the weather is a big factor in that.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: libertybele on October 03, 2021, 02:08:49 am ---Well Fall in SWFL is when we see our temps get just below 90 with every day mostly sunny and starting to get a breeze out of the north.  Beautiful weather.  Hurricane season doesn't end till November so we still could see some inclimate weather.

--- End quote ---

If I read things right (not as available as I would have thought), FL had 15 congressional seats in 1980.  Today it has 27 !

That is in incredible.

HikerGuy83:
When the highs are in the mid-90's, it's Fall !!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version