State Chapters > Arizona

Fall In Arizona

<< < (7/8) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 20, 2022, 11:53:21 pm ---Sounds wonderful!  happy77

--- End quote ---

A piece of Sedona.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 21, 2022, 01:15:31 am ---A piece of Sedona.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely breathtaking!

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 21, 2022, 01:23:06 am ---Absolutely breathtaking!

--- End quote ---

Sedona is an especially beautiful spot in the part of Arizona in which I live.  Those pics are about a couple of hours drive away from me.  The Grand Canyon is quite a bit closer with GC West about an hour away.  That's where the SkyWalk is.

I think I'll pass....

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 21, 2022, 01:23:06 am ---Absolutely breathtaking!

--- End quote ---

You can climb right up to the spires.

That is where the vortexes are !!!

Free Vulcan:
Other than the Mississippi we don't have any major geography here. Iowa isn't flat either though like Illinois, mostly rolling hills except for the northwest and some areas in the southeast.

If we've had enough rain, in the fall when the leaves start to turn, the pastures die down, and the dry crop is still in the field, the countryside gets very wild, rough, and wooly looking, especially in hilly areas.

Makes you want to hole up in a cabin in the backwoods, go hunting, make a fire, roast some wild game over a pit, smoke a cigar, and drink homemade wine by the light of the full moon.

It's a more subtle and sublime thrill, but a thrill it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version