General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Liberals Hype LUCRATIVE Merck Covid Pill

(1/1)

pjcomix:

--- Quote ---Yup! Liberals are in heavy hype mode for the "new" LUCRATIVE Merck Covid Pill. Remember, they are only concerned about you, The People... and their stock portfolios.
--- End quote ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4-e_6Zgfhg

Smokin Joe:
I must note that this was tested early in the course of the disease.

Both the regimens containing Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin (with antibiotic and zinc) were intended to disrupt viral replication, and to be administered early in the course of the disease.

The "Studies" which claimed the drugs were useless were administered without the antibiotic in some instances, always without Zinc, and during middle to late stage disease.

I wonder how Merck's new drug would have done had it been mis-administered that way?

And, of course, how well the HCQ and Ivermectin regimens would have done had they been tested in early onset cases and administered as the complete regimen instead of just one of the three parts (something ignored studies actually say proved beneficial by similar numbers).

Of course, drugs that have been around for a while don't have anywhere near the profit potential of something new...

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 02, 2021, 05:42:33 pm ---I must note that this was tested early in the course of the disease.

Both the regimens containing Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin (with antibiotic and zinc) were intended to disrupt viral replication, and to be administered early in the course of the disease.

The "Studies" which claimed the drugs were useless were administered without the antibiotic in some instances, always without Zinc, and during middle to late stage disease.

I wonder how Merck's new drug would have done had it been mis-administered that way?

And, of course, how well the HCQ and Ivermectin regimens would have done had they been tested in early onset cases and administered as the complete regimen instead of just one of the three parts (something ignored studies actually say proved beneficial by similar numbers).

Of course, drugs that have been around for a while don't have anywhere near the profit potential of something new...

--- End quote ---

And that is the heart of the matter!

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Bigun on October 02, 2021, 05:46:28 pm ---And that is the heart of the matter!

--- End quote ---
Aside from maintaining the PANIC running up to the election, I believe the profit motive is out front--especially now that the steal was done. Those who want the "vaccines" pretty much have them. Even threats and coercion are only succeeding at causing people to walk out or lose their jobs for not getting the jabs.

Time to tap into a new market sector. I wonder how much this will cost a dose?

Ivermectin/HCQ, a macrolide antibiotic, and zinc could be done for under 20 bucks a course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version