Author Topic: Parents of locked up Marine say coward generals are making him pay for botched withdrawal  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parents of locked up Marine say coward generals are making him pay for botched withdrawal
September 29, 2021 | Frank Webster

The Marine Infantry Officer who made headlines and was relieved of duty for simply asking for accountability from military leadership after the botched Afghanistan withdrawal is now in solitary confinement for allegedly violating a gag order. The parents of Lt. Col. Scheller appeared on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” in an exclusive interview on Tuesday to plead their son’s case.

His father, Stu Scheller, Sr., offered his reaction to the ongoing congressional hearings on Afghanistan.

“Our son called for accountability. Throughout the hearing today I don’t feel like they accepted accountability. I am extremely disappointed. It’s no coincidence in my opinion that they put a gag order on him and they put him in prison the day before they had to appear in front of senators and tomorrow in front of congressmen.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/29/parents-of-locked-up-marine-say-coward-generals-are-making-him-pay-for-botched-withdrawal-1141471/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CoC be damned.  The wrong guy was locked up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

MUST SEE: Parents of US Marine IMPRISONED After Criticizing Biden Speak Out

(The Post Millennial) – Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr.’s parents spoke to Tucker Carlson on Wednesday about their son’s imprisonment. Scheller publicly criticized the Biden administration and US military commanders in a scathing video for last month’s disastrous withdrawal from Taliban-controlled Afghanistan and is now in a military brig for violating a gag order last weekend.

In the video, Scheller tore into the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Gen. Frank McKenzie and called for their resignations. He later announced he was resigning and walking away from his $2 million pension earned after 17 years of service. Scheller was three years away from retirement.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Scheller was ordered not to communicate on social media, according to a Sept. 25 Facebook post: “Effective immediately upon your receipt below, you are hereby ordered to refrain from posting any and all material, in any form without exception, to any social media. In this context, the term ‘social media’ shall be construed very broadly to include any medium by which you may share information with groups of people…”

https://nowliberty.com/must-see-parents-of-us-marine-imprisoned-after-criticizing-biden-speak-out/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"His father, Stu Scheller, Sr., offered his reaction to the ongoing congressional hearings on Afghanistan."

Watch the fed/communists to come after the father next.
Probably by way of the IRS...

Offline Absalom

While we have never produced the likes of Alexander, Julius Caesar or Napoleon,
we did produce Washington, Robert Lee, John Pershing and Douglas Mac Arthur.
So name anyone we produced, since the Pentagon in 1943, that matches any
of the above???
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 09:25:59 pm by Absalom »