Author Topic: Joe Biden to Dems: Vote for Trillions in Spending, or the Capitol Rioters Win  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WTH

Joe Biden to Dems: Vote for Trillions in Spending, or the Capitol Rioters Win

Joel B. Pollak 1 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden has sought to motivate Democrats on Capitol Hill to vote for his multi-trillion-dollar spending bills by warning them that if the bills fail, those who supported the Capitol riot on January 6 will celebrate a political victory.

One bill is a bipartisan $1.2 trillion “infrastructure” bill (most of which is not traditional infrastructure). The other is a $3.5 trillion catch-all spending bill that includes Democrats’ most radical priorities, and which Biden has recently linked to his “Build Back Better” policy agenda. It can only pass the Senate through the so-called “reconciliation” process, which has been abused by recent Democratic administrations to evade the Senate’s filibuster rule.

Biden, who recently appointed an alleged domestic terrorist to his Cabinet with the conformation of Tracy Stone-Manning to lead the Bureau of Land Management on Thursday, referred to the January 6 riot in private meetings with Democrats.

The Associated Press reported:

In his private talks with legislators, Biden has suggested a Democratic defeat on the current bills would be a gift to Republicans, empowering a party that he has judged a threat to democracy itself. Defeat, he has warned, would embolden the same forces who tacitly blessed the origins of the Jan. 6th insurrection and are now balking at helping to lift the national debt ceiling to avoid a government default.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/01/joe-biden-vote-for-trillions-in-spending-or-the-capitol-rioters-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's a pretty weak argument that only appeals to politicians. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

"If You Don't Buy This Magazine, We'll Kill This Dog".

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"If You Don't Buy This Magazine, We'll Kill This Dog".

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe the dumbest rally around the flag cry I have ever heard.......

If this is the best he's got, I'm feeling pretty frisky
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Maybe the dumbest rally around the flag cry I have ever heard.......

If this is the best he's got, I'm feeling pretty frisky

To us it sounds dumb, but to the Ds he's unifying them around their common boogeyman.  While this specific attempt at the tactic might fail, it is generally an effective tactic, particularly when that boogeyman has already been reduced to willfully diseased contagion and untermensch.
James 1:20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To us it sounds dumb, but to the Ds he's unifying them around their common boogeyman.  While this specific attempt at the tactic might fail, it is generally an effective tactic, particularly when that boogeyman has already been reduced to willfully diseased contagion and untermensch.

I think the title might be a bit misleading.  The "message" to be sent is not about the "Capitol hill rioters," but about the Republican Congressmen and women who had the audacity to challenge an Electoral College result, something the Democrats did in every election this century that the Republicans won.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I think the title might be a bit misleading.  The "message" to be sent is not about the "Capitol hill rioters," but about the Republican Congressmen and women who had the audacity to challenge an Electoral College result, something the Democrats did in every election this century that the Republicans won.

I'll confess I didn't read the linked article; perhaps the invoked boogeyman was actually R Reps and Senators.

And of course you're correct, this is the typical D hypocrisy - they've done the same themselves, and far worse, with far less justifying evidence.
James 1:20