Author Topic: Psaki Says Biden Administration ‘Would Have Made Progress’ On Covid If Not For Trump  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki Says Biden Administration ‘Would Have Made Progress’ On Covid If Not For Trump

Jordan Lancaster
Reporter
September 30, 2021 4:11 PM ET

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during Thursday’s press briefing that the White House would have made progress on dealing with the pandemic if it wasn’t for former President Donald Trump.

A reporter asked Psaki about President Joe Biden’s decision to maintain Trump-era policies like Title 42, as well as following through on Trump agenda items like withdrawing from Afghanistan.

“So, look. I could take each one of these – on Afghanistan, the former president struck a deal without the Afghan government that we heard the military convey yesterday, led to the demoralization of the Afghan security forces and the Afghan government,” the press secretary said. “Where he also released 5,000 Taliban fighters into Afghanistan.”

Psaki said that Biden’s approach was different than Trump’s because the current president actually ended the war.

“I would say the president took a pretty different approach than that in ending the war the former president did not end – something the American people strongly support,” she added. “A priority for frankly getting out of the war in Afghanistan leaves space for us to spend more time addressing.”

The reporter asked Psaki to address Title 42, a public health order that allows border patrol to expel most migrants due to the pandemic.

“Title 42 is a public health requirement,” Psaki responded. “Because we are in the middle of a pandemic, which by the way, we would have made progress on had the former president actually addressed the pandemic and not suggested people inject bleach.”

“So I think we are in a different place,” she added. “I am happy to discuss more examples. I think people would be hard-pressed to argue that the president has taken any aspect of the former president’s playbook and use it as a model of his own.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/30/psaki-biden-administration-progress-covid-not-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
pSaki is doing her Jan Bradey impersonation. "Covid. Covid. Covid."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If not for Trump's leadership the planning and Operation Warp Speed wouldn't have been there when Biden took office and he'd still be slurping ice cream and little girls while trying to plagiarize some other countries plan.

Offline EdinVA

saki is nothing but a professional snark.... No real discussion of the issues, just demeaning comments...

Offline DB

If not for Trump's leadership the planning and Operation Warp Speed wouldn't have been there when Biden took office and he'd still be slurping ice cream and little girls while trying to plagiarize some other countries plan.

Taking credit for Operation Warp Speed may become a problem in the future depending on what the long term consequences are of the "vaccine"... It clearly isn't stopping the spread of the virus. The "vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated" is wordy oxymoron which shows how deep down the rabbit hole we've gone with critical thinking ability.

Offline Killer Clouds

Psaki is nothing but a professional snark.... No real discussion of the issues, just demeaning comments...
She is nothing more than she always has been. She is a bald face incompetent liar that gets her feelings destroyed easily. She's nothing more than an Obummer blower back for round 2 with Traitor Joe.

Online DefiantMassRINO

There would be no Covid-19/SARS2 outbreak if not for the Chinese Communist Party.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

What a f**king liar!  But for President Trump, we'd be much further behind in dealing with the plandemic.

Offline Killer Clouds

278,299 China plague deaths on Traitor Joe's hands to date.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Taking credit for Operation Warp Speed may become a problem in the future depending on what the long term consequences are of the "vaccine"... It clearly isn't stopping the spread of the virus. The "vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated" is wordy oxymoron which shows how deep down the rabbit hole we've gone with critical thinking ability.
Yes there may be issues later as more data comes in but that doesn’t change what Psaki is shoveling.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How bizarre, democrats-Biden continue to spread the co-vid flu around America as much as they can get away with with foreigners, while decrying they need to take away more freedoms Americans have and force the dubious vaccines on Americans not foreigners and the Washington elites.  Could it get any clearer, democrats with the Chinese and world jihadist muslims are attacking America from without as well as within?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DB

Biden campaigned on having all the answers to Covid...

And apparently a large number of idiots believed him...

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden campaigned on having all the answers to Covid...

And apparently a large number of idiots believed him...
You're right. Where is Traitor Joe's plan than was going to have all this solved quickly? He didn't have a plan and still doesn't obviously.

Online LMAO

The sure sign of a failing presidency is when they blame everything on their predecessor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

The sure sign of a failing presidency is when they blame everything on their predecessor

Obama did it for 8 years...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But Biden promised us he'd end the pandemic, Jen ...

https://youtu.be/ce9_pVL37nw

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obama did it for 8 years...

And without any pushback from Shrub.

Offline DB