Author Topic: Kyrsten Sinema Reaffirms Not Supporting $3.5 Trillion Reconciliation Package  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyrsten Sinema Reaffirms Not Supporting $3.5 Trillion Reconciliation Package

Jacob Bliss 30 Sep 2021

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-AZ) office released a statement — ahead of when the House is supposed to vote on the “bipartisan” infrastructure bill — reaffirming her position on not supporting the partisan $3.5 trillion reconciliation package Democrats are using to push part of their agenda.

“Senator Sinema said publicly more than two months ago, before Senate passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill, that she would not support a bill costing $3.5 trillion,” the press release from her office stated.

The statement mentioned that last month, the senator “shared detailed concerns and priorities, including dollar figures, directly with Senate Majority Leader Schumer and the White House.” The statement called out the false claims saying Sinema “has not detailed her views to President Biden and Senator Schumer.”

It continued to say that the “bipartisan” infrastructure bill, along with the proposed radical $3.5 trillion reconciliation package, is a reflection of President Joe Biden, his team, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY). She noted that they “are fully aware of Senator Sinema’s priorities, concerns, and ideas.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/kyrsten-sinema-reaffirms-not-supporting-3-5-trillion-reconciliation-package/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sinema reiterates she won't back $3.5T spending bill, says Biden and Schumer 'fully aware' of her stance

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., reiterated Thursday that she will not support a $3.5 trillion spending bill, in the latest sign of discord among key Democrats as President Biden scrambles to rally support for his signature piece of legislation.

"Senator Sinema said publicly more than two months ago, before Senate passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill, that she would not support a bill costing $3.5 trillion," Sinema’s office said in a statement shared on her Twitter account. "In August, she shared detailed concerns and priorities, including dollar figures, directly with Senate Majority Leader [Chuck] Schumer and the White House. Claims that the Senator has not detailed her views to President Biden and Senator Schumer are false."

Biden has personally met with Sinema and fellow moderate Democrat holdout Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia on multiple occasions this week to negotiate an agreement on the spending bill. With a razor-thin majority, Biden needs every Senate Democrat to support his bill for it to pass................

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/sinema-wont-back-3-5t-spending-bill-biden-schumer
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm glad to see this ...  perhaps a bit of sanity to the insanity of our Congress?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

I'm glad to see this ...  perhaps a bit of sanity to the insanity of our Congress?

She seems to be tougher than Manchin. He usually falls in line.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

It really doesn't matter if Sinema and Manchin don't go for it, which eventually they will, there will be a couple of POS RINO senators that will.