Author Topic: Biden’s Soviet-raised pick for Treasury post sought end to banking ‘as we know it’  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s Soviet-raised pick for Treasury post sought end to banking ‘as we know it’
By Callie Patteson   
September 30, 2021 9:02pm

President Biden’s controversial pick to be the Treasury Department’s comptroller of the currency is a USSR-born and educated professor who has praised the former Soviet Union’s lack of a gender pay gap while recently advocating for ending banking “as we know it” by moving Americans’ finances from private banks to the Federal Reserve.

Saule Omarova, a Cornell University law professor, was tapped by the president Sept. 23 to oversee the nation’s biggest banks and federal savings associations, with the White House calling her “one of the country’s leading academic experts on issues related to regulation of systemic risk and structural trends in financial markets.”

If approved, Omarova would be the first female and non-white person in the position.

Her nomination has sparked criticism from Republicans, who say she is seeking to “radically reshaping the basic architecture and dynamics of modern finance” — and reportedly Janet Yellen, Biden’s Treasury secretary raised concerns about her taking the post.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/30/bidens-pick-for-treasury-post-sought-end-to-banking-as-we-know-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Are you kidding me?????

Offline skeeter

If approved, Omarova would be the first female and non-white person in the position.

No mention of her being the first overt communist, of course.

The rats are pretty predictable - nominate a female non white and the GOP will be too chickensh*t to oppose her.

Offline EdinVA

Russian collusion on steroids...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A Manchurian Candidate perhaps?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.