Author Topic: Arizona Operative: Kyrsten Sinema Feeling Pressure from Arizona Voters to Stymie Biden’s Radical Age  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Operative: Kyrsten Sinema Feeling Pressure from Arizona Voters to Stymie Biden’s Radical Agenda

Wendell Husebø 30 Sep 2021

An Arizona political operative said Thursday Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) is feeling pressure from Arizona voters to slow President Joe Biden’s radical tax and spend plans.

“She is concerned that if she joins this massive spending bill, she will face serious opposition from a Republican,” chief executive of the political strategy firm Highground Charles Coughlin told Reuters Thursday.

Coughlin added that Sinema is more popular among Republicans than Democrats in Arizona, which perhaps impacts her decisions on how to navigate the far-left’s demands for Marxist policies.

“She actually polls better among Republicans than Democrats, which is very odd but helps explain her motivations,” he said.

Sinema has not said very much about Biden’s $3.5 trillion reconciliation package, enraging the far-left and throwing a wrench into negotiations on the $1.2 “bipartisan” infrastructure bill. But in July, Sinema stated she does not support any bill worth $3.5 trillion.

“I do not support a bill that costs $3.5 trillion,” she said, promising to “work in good faith to develop this legislation” with President Biden and the Democrat leadership.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/arizona-kyrsten-sinema-biden-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From a Mormon living in a gas station to the senator with Biden's $3.5T budget in her hands: How Krysten Sinema came out as bisexual and went from being 'too liberal to be a Democrat' to the moderate holding ALL the cards

Democratic anger is growing with Krysten Sinema, blaming her as the sole reason for holding up Joe Biden's $3.5 trillion social agenda
    All eyes are turning to the 45-year-old senator, known for wearing candy-colored wigs, bright dresses, and competing in Ironmans
    She is the first openly bisexual member of the Senate and grew up poor, living in a gas station and went to college on scholarship
    She cultivates an independent streak in the Senate, but once considered herself too liberal to be a Democrat

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:31 EDT, 29 September 2021 | Updated: 07:42 EDT, 30 September 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042351/Krysten-Sinema-holds-cards-Bidens-3-5-trillion-agenda.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If she truly wants to be the Democratic John McCain.......  Let's see if she folds under pressure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Arizona Operative: Kyrsten Sinema Feeling Pressure from Arizona Voters to Stymie Biden’s Radical Agenda

Wendell Husebø 30 Sep 2021

An Arizona political operative said Thursday Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) is feeling pressure from Arizona voters to slow President Joe Biden’s radical tax and spend plans.

“She is concerned that if she joins this massive spending bill, she will face serious opposition from a Republican,” chief executive of the political strategy firm Highground Charles Coughlin told Reuters Thursday.

Coughlin added that Sinema is more popular among Republicans than Democrats in Arizona, which perhaps impacts her decisions on how to navigate the far-left’s demands for Marxist policies.

“She actually polls better among Republicans than Democrats, which is very odd but helps explain her motivations,” he said.

Sinema has not said very much about Biden’s $3.5 trillion reconciliation package, enraging the far-left and throwing a wrench into negotiations on the $1.2 “bipartisan” infrastructure bill. But in July, Sinema stated she does not support any bill worth $3.5 trillion.

“I do not support a bill that costs $3.5 trillion,” she said, promising to “work in good faith to develop this legislation” with President Biden and the Democrat leadership.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/arizona-kyrsten-sinema-biden-agenda/

They are surprised she polls better with republicans ?

She's doing a hell of job trying to be fiscal (at some level).

And yet there are those on the right who still disparge her with acidic venom.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
They are surprised she polls better with republicans ?

She's doing a hell of job trying to be fiscal (at some level).

And yet there are those on the right who still disparge her with acidic venom.

Sorry, but in this target rich environment I don't see much vitriol being thrown at Sinema.  Provide some recent examples.

Me? I kinda like her hot sexy Librarian schtick.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.