Author Topic: Australia Records 10X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Recorded Deaths Following ALL Vaccin  (Read 211 times)

Offline Hoodat

Australia Records 10X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Recorded Deaths Following ALL Vaccines for Past 20 Years

Brian Shilhavy   |   September 25, 2021

One of our readers contacted me this week with information that the Australian government collects on vaccine injuries on their Department of Health website. Like many countries, Australia maintains a database of adverse reactions for drugs.

The Australian government database for adverse reactions tracks 78 different vaccines for the past 20 years, with a total of 47 deaths following vaccination during the years 2000 through 2020.

In 2021 for just the 3 COVID-19 vaccines, there have already been a total of 524 deaths recorded following the COVID-19 shots, more than 10X the total for the past 20 years.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/australia-records-10x-more-deaths-following-covid-19-shots-than-recorded-deaths-following-all-vaccines-for-past-20-years/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Australia Records 10X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Recorded Deaths Following ALL Vaccines for Past 20 Years

Brian Shilhavy   |   September 25, 2021

One of our readers contacted me this week with information that the Australian government collects on vaccine injuries on their Department of Health website. Like many countries, Australia maintains a database of adverse reactions for drugs.

The Australian government database for adverse reactions tracks 78 different vaccines for the past 20 years, with a total of 47 deaths following vaccination during the years 2000 through 2020.

In 2021 for just the 3 COVID-19 vaccines, there have already been a total of 524 deaths recorded following the COVID-19 shots, more than 10X the total for the past 20 years.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/australia-records-10x-more-deaths-following-covid-19-shots-than-recorded-deaths-following-all-vaccines-for-past-20-years/

This information is staggering. The amount of fetal death is astounding and shameful (Thousands of Fetal Death and Injuries Now Reported Following COVID-19 Injections of Pregnant Women) and I am furious with so many within our gov't/gov't organizations mandating entire sectors of our population be vaccinated.  What about our kids?  What is going to be the impact of vaccinating them??? Sterlization?  Early deaths?  Decline in brain function?

I still believe that many of those receiving the vaccine have somehow been 'chipped' -- the technology is there.  The evilness behind the technology and this virus is certainly there.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:39:45 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

This information is staggering. The amount of fetal death is astounding and shameful (Thousands of Fetal Death and Injuries Now Reported Following COVID-19 Injections of Pregnant Women) and I am furious with so many within our gov't/gov't organizations mandating entire sectors of our population be vaccinated.  What about our kids?  What is going to be the impact of vaccinating them??? Sterlization?  Early deaths?  Decline in brain function?

I still believe that many of those receiving the vaccine have somehow been 'chipped' -- the technology is there.  The evilness behind the technology and this virus is certainly there.

They haven't "progressed" to that yet.  Be wary of speaking of such that has not yet happened, it only gives fodder for the "anti-conspiracy theorists" to cluck and prance.  It will come at a certain point in time, and you are wise to be aware of it.

However, we see so many "anti-conspiracy theorists" (most of which have foolishly consented to be jabbed), that we must be guarded in our words.  Don't give these "anti-conspiracy theorists" an inch, for they will truly (and shamelessly) take a mile.

Offline PeteS in CA

They haven't "progressed" to that yet.  Be wary of speaking of such that has not yet happened, it only gives fodder for the "anti-conspiracy theorists" to cluck and prance.  It will come at a certain point in time, and you are wise to be aware of it.

However, we see so many "anti-conspiracy theorists" (most of which have foolishly consented to be jabbed), that we must be guarded in our words.  Don't give these "anti-conspiracy theorists" an inch, for they will truly (and shamelessly) take a mile.

:cool: I've explained multiple times why the size of a "microchip", an IC die, is FAR too large to fit through a hypodermic needle. I pointed out that I have seen the needles used for vaccine injections and I have seen the dice for very simple ICs (more simple than what would be needed for "microchipping"), and thus spoke from experience. There are more absurdities in the microchipping conspiracy than just the physical impossibility, but it's the simplest to explain. However, facts are sometimes trumped by will to believe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:cool: I've explained multiple times why the size of a "microchip", an IC die, is FAR too large to fit through a hypodermic needle. I pointed out that I have seen the needles used for vaccine injections and I have seen the dice for very simple ICs (more simple than what would be needed for "microchipping"), and thus spoke from experience. There are more absurdities in the microchipping conspiracy than just the physical impossibility, but it's the simplest to explain. However, facts are sometimes trumped by will to believe.
OMG! Be careful @PeterS or they will, hell probably already have, label you as a 'vax pusher' because you try to put up accurate information that conflicts with their view.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
What we are experiencing right now is not the "final solution"  for the left.  It is a "trial run."  People are observing the resistance, figuring out how to counter it, looking at what works in terms of propaganda, and generally preparing for the "big one" to come.

For conservatives, it might be our "last gasp," although I am of the opinion that our last gasp was breathed many moons ago.

I say this even though I am fully-vaccinated.  I can see the social engineers salivating at this opportunity.  Our only real hope is that they will overplay their hand. 

Offline mountaineer

Here's a site - not VAERS - with reports from doctors and those who are experiencing adverse reactions to the various Covid-19 vaccines: https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org