Author Topic: Kyrsten Sinema Pokes Fun at the Hard-Left Members of the Democrat Party Panicking Over Her Stances  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyrsten Sinema Pokes Fun at the Hard-Left Members of the Democrat Party Panicking Over Her Stances
By Brandon Morse | Sep 30, 2021 11:30 AM ET

Arizona Democrat Senator Kyrsten Sinema gives her own party no end to headaches. On any given agenda item, they can find Sinema standing opposed to it in some regard, looking to walk it back from the extremes the Democrat party takes things to.

The same can be said about the $3.5 trillion spending bill Democrats want to slam through. Sinema has kept her cards close to her chest about it, and it’s caused her fellow party members and the media to wonder where she stands on it all. So, the media asked her and she answered.

As first reported by the Daily Wire, Frank Thorp of NBC News covered an exchange she had with a reporter about the frustrations her party has with her. Sinema, instead of answering the questions straight on, mocked the questions and her party’s concerns in the process.

Q: What do you say to progressives who are frustrated they don’t know where you are?

SINEMA: “I’m in the Senate.”

Q: There are progressives in the Senate that are also frustrated they don’t know where your are either.

SINEMA: “I’m clearly right in front of the elevator.”

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/09/30/kyrsten-sinema-pokes-fun-at-the-hard-left-members-of-the-democrat-party-panicking-over-her-stances-n450171
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I didn't know she had it in her....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Now if only she will continue to oppose them on substance as well.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think she's playing the McStain Game of pretending to be leaning to one side, and then voting the other way.  Jeffy Flake tried this, and was discovered as a turncoat before he even took the oath of office.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

I think she's playing the McStain Game of pretending to be leaning to one side, and then voting the other way.  Jeffy Flake tried this, and was discovered as a turncoat before he even took the oath of office.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

We'll soon know won't we?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We'll soon know won't we?

Even if she and Manchin vote "Aye," it won't be enough because Feinswine is absent with no Proxies allowed.  They need a GOP Turncoat.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

Even if she and Manchin vote "Aye," it won't be enough because Feinswine is absent with no Proxies allowed.  They need a GOP Turncoat.

romney to the rescue...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Even if she and Manchin vote "Aye," it won't be enough because Feinswine is absent with no Proxies allowed."

Feinstein is back for the time being, isn't she?
I'm wonderin' if that story about the emergency absence "to be with her husband" in the hospital is indeed the whole story?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Dirty Mitts to the rescue!
The Republic is lost.