Author Topic: 'The View's' Joy Behar explodes on Kyrsten Sinema, Joe Manchin: 'They are the enemies ... of the dem  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The View's' Joy Behar explodes on Kyrsten Sinema, Joe Manchin: 'They are the enemies ... of the democracy'
'The fact that it's Democrats who are holding it up is making me sick'
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

"The View's" Joy Behar lost it Wednesday while discussing the infighting between progressive and moderate Democrats in Congress, declaring Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., were going to be the "ruination of the nation" and were "the enemies" of democracy.

Behar and her fellow co-hosts blamed Sinema and Manchin for standing in the way of Democrats trying to enact President Joe Biden's agenda, and claimed they were undermining the work done by Democrats to flip Georgia blue and create "a strong Democratic coalition."

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/1443240098666061839

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-joy-behar-kyrsten-sinema-joe-manchin-enemies-democracy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
An ugly old sot, ain't she.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Thats quite a large expenditure of emotion on such a tiny investment of logic.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
'They are the enemies ... of the democracy'

Well and good, all members of Congress, the Senate, The V.P. And POTUS should be defenders of the Constitution and the Republic this nation was born to be. Queen Nancy her democrat disciples  and lunatics like Behar are actual enemies of the Republic

Offline Kamaji

They're not the enemies of democracy, they are an instance of democracy in action.

Offline Killer Clouds

What do you call a demonrat that acts like a RINO?

Online mountaineer

Once again, I'm glad we're not a democracy. Barely hanging on to our "constitutional republic" status, perhaps, but still not a democracy as this shrill harridan would like to think.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What do you call a demonrat that acts like a RINO?

A consultant.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This woman sounds like a short bus version of the North Korea Central News Agency.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Once again, I'm glad we're not a democracy. Barely hanging on to our "constitutional republic" status, perhaps, but still not a democracy as this shrill harridan would like to think.

She has a loud mouth and if she actually used her brain she'd be dangerous.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.