Author Topic: Former Nazi camp secretary in German trial, 96, on the run  (Read 272 times)

Offline EdinVA

Former Nazi camp secretary in German trial, 96, on the run
« on: September 30, 2021, 02:23:30 pm »
The 96-year-old woman left the home where she lives in a taxi on Thursday morning, heading for a subway station on the outskirts of Hamburg, German news agency dpa quoted Itzehoe state court spokeswoman Frederike Milhoffer as saying. Her destination wasn't known.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/former-nazi-camp-secretary-german-trial-on-run

What a waste of time, money and energy...

Offline skeeter

Re: Former Nazi camp secretary in German trial, 96, on the run
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 02:25:36 pm »
Unbelievable. The left will keep the Nazi boogieman alive even if it means prosecuting 96 year old secretaries.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 02:26:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 05:14:42 pm »
Her destination wasn't known.

Maybe they should look at Argentina? At 96 I think terms like 'on the run' are just a tad ridiculous, maybe something like she's shuffled off? In any case she appears to be much sharper than Captain Dementia.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 06:23:41 pm »
From the article:

The court said in a statement before the trial that the defendant allegedly "aided and abetted those in charge of the camp in the systematic killing of those imprisoned there between June 1943 and April 1945 in her function as a stenographer and typist in the camp commandant’s office."

Despite her advanced age, the German woman was to be tried in juvenile court because she was under 21 at the time of the alleged crimes. German media identified her as Irmgard Furchner.
The case against Furchner relies on German legal precedent established in cases over the past decade that anyone who helped Nazi death camps and concentration camps function can be prosecuted as an accessory to the murders committed there, even without evidence of participation in a specific crime.

People in the US who did not participate directly in a crime but in some way knowingly abetted the crime or the perps' escapes are routinely tried in the US as accessories, so this is hardly unprecedented. I have no problem with Furchner being prosecuted. If convicted, as the old saying goes, her gray haired head should not go to the grave in peace, not with the magnitude of the crime in she played a part.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 06:25:56 pm »
I heard they caught her.  I guess the battery on her Amigo died....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 06:29:19 pm »
From the article:

People in the US who did not participate directly in a crime but in some way knowingly abetted the crime or the perps' escapes are routinely tried in the US as accessories, so this is hardly unprecedented. I have no problem with Furchner being prosecuted. If convicted, as the old saying goes, her gray haired head should not go to the grave in peace, not with the magnitude of the crime in she played a part.
it is unrealistic to assume there will be a fair trial of this woman, who was a teen stenographer during the war. If justice were the aim she would’ve been prosecuted by those who actually lived through the hell of WWII, not by their pampered grandchildren.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 06:30:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 06:31:32 pm »
From the article:

Well, we are not prosecuting the DOJ for lying to the FISA court, nor are we prosecuting milley/et al for afghanistan....
She was under 21 and most likely would have faced arrest if she did not take the secretaries job some 70 years ago...
Some are more equal than others...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2021, 06:32:20 pm »

Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay?  That's where Odessa used to send them.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.