Author Topic: Trump donor: Corey Lewandowski made unwanted sexual advances  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump donor: Corey Lewandowski made unwanted sexual advances
« on: September 29, 2021, 08:12:28 pm »
Trump donor: Corey Lewandowski made unwanted sexual advances

The longtime Trump aide harassed her at a charity event, a major Republican Party contributor alleges.

By ALEX ISENSTADT

09/29/2021 12:29 PM EDT

A Donald Trump donor is accusing Corey Lewandowski, one of the former president’s longtime top aides, of making unwanted sexual advances toward her at a Las Vegas charity event over the weekend.

Trashelle Odom, the wife of Idaho construction executive John Odom, alleges that Lewandowski repeatedly touched her, including on her leg and buttocks, and spoke to her in sexually graphic terms. Odom said that Lewandowski “stalked” her throughout the evening.

Four people who were first-hand witnesses at the event corroborated Odom’s allegations. POLITICO also spoke with two people — one who was at the event and another who was not — who described conversations they had with Odom about the incidents immediately after they happened.

“On the evening of September 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada, I attended a dinner to support a charity and spend time with wonderful friends,” Odom said in a statement to POLITICO. “He repeatedly touched me inappropriately, said vile and disgusting things to me, stalked me, and made me feel violated and fearful,” she said, referring to Lewandowski.

“I am coming forward because he needs to be held accountable,” Odom continued. “I am blessed to have a loving husband and family behind me. I want other women to know that you can be heard, too, and together we can stop terrible things like this from happening.”

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/29/corey-lewandowski-sexual-advances-allegations-514650
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump donor: Corey Lewandowski made unwanted sexual advances
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 08:14:03 pm »
Might want to read this too!

Kristi Noem Shows Why Republicans Can’t Have Nice Things
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,449648.0.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 08:32:45 pm »
Does Lewandowski have any current affiliation with Trump? I'm having a hard time seeing why this woman's allegations are relevant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 09:08:27 pm »
BALONEY!  Normal male behavior is now being vilified,,,BY THE  LEFTS.   GAYS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 09:09:49 pm »
Does Lewandowski have any current affiliation with Trump? I'm having a hard time seeing why this woman's allegations are relevant.

No.  This is just more,  smear POTUS TRUMP.   I didn't even read the allegations.  ALL MADE UP CRAP! 
Google her name.  Attention ...wh@re.   
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:26:34 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 09:20:36 pm »
Just like I thought.  BALONEY.  She is a grown woman and can't figure out, how to move away?  LOL. I doubt this is true.  More massaging by LEFTIST MEDIA.  Then, I am sure there was alcohol involved, at the dinner.   MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!  SHE TOTALLY ENJOYED ADVANCES, IF THERE WERE ANY.  ANOTHER BLOWSEY FORD?  She couldn't figure out, to leave his side?  I don't believe any of this stuff! Her napkin dropped and he picked it up and touched her hand? or her leg?   FICTION. 
---------------------------------------

“Mrs. Odom stated that over the course of the dinner, Mr. Lewandowski tried to hold her hand, and she pushed his hand away. He touched her leg, and she moved it away. He grabbed her napkin off her lap and tried to touch her leg again, and she pulled her dress over her leg, to move his hand away and cover her skin,” Odom’s attorney wrote in the statement.

“He touched her back and she tried to get away,” the statement continued. “He described an area where he was sore from a workout, on the side of his butt, but he demonstrated this by touching her there—on the upper side of her rear end. Lewandowski tried to touch her approximately 10 times, and Mrs. Odom always rebuffed him.”=ARTICLE

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 09:30:50 pm »
Is she sure it wasn't Andrew Cuomo wearing a Lewandowski mask?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 09:41:11 pm »
Is she sure it wasn't Andrew Cuomo wearing a Lewandowski mask?

That's more likely!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 09:43:27 pm »
She is a grown woman and can't figure out, how to move away? 
I was an innocent college girl of 19 when my manager at campus dining got too handsy with me, approaching from the back and putting me in a bear hug. I elbowed him in the ribs hard enough to make him double over. It's really not that complicated, ladies!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 09:44:56 pm »

Excuse me?  WADR, but as a male I do not consider touching someone's legs and ass, and speaking to them in graphic sexual terms at a public function to be "normal behavior", even if the male in question was doing that to his own spouse.  That is not normal conduct for anyone at a charity event, IMHO.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 09:52:45 pm »
Apparently the rat media have decided its time for a little deflection - time to wee-wee up all the feminists.

Heck its always worked before.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 10:01:26 pm »
... one of the former president’s longtime top aides ...

Lewandowski was Trump's campaign manager from January 2015 (prior to announcing) through June 2016. And Lewandowski met Trump tice in a day in June 2017. Politico exaggerated to support a vague guilt-by-association swipe. Pathetic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2021, 10:45:45 pm »
Lewandowski was Trump's campaign manager from January 2015 (prior to announcing) through June 2016. And Lewandowski met Trump tice in a day in June 2017. Politico exaggerated to support a vague guilt-by-association swipe. Pathetic.
Hasn't Lewandowski circled back and forth in and out of Trump's circle of influence a few times over the past several years? I seem to recall him reappearing as a Trump surrogate years after his ignominous firing.

I remember him very publicly being a sleazeball, so this doesn't surprise me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2021, 10:51:02 pm »
Please explain your incessant need to defend such a relatively obsure person who has a known pattern of sleazy and vicious behavior, dating all the way back to at least 2015. And I don't mean this incident. I mean his whole slander campaign of 2015, which I still remember well.

Corey Lewandowski doesn't deserve to be defended. To see you so full-throatedly defend his (nonexistent) honor... well, it's not normal human behavior.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2021, 11:19:31 pm »
Please explain your incessant need to defend such a relatively obsure person who has a known pattern of sleazy and vicious behavior, dating all the way back to at least 2015. And I don't mean this incident. I mean his whole slander campaign of 2015, which I still remember well.

Corey Lewandowski doesn't deserve to be defended. To see you so full-throatedly defend his (nonexistent) honor... well, it's not normal human behavior.

Just except

Edit by Mod. Please refrain from personal attacks on fellow TBR members.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:15:34 pm by Mod2 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2021, 11:33:51 pm »
Hasn't Lewandowski circled back and forth in and out of Trump's circle of influence a few times over the past several years? I seem to recall him reappearing as a Trump surrogate years after his ignominous firing.

I remember him very publicly being a sleazeball, so this doesn't surprise me.
He learned from the master. Trump got away with it, so Lewandowski figured he could too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 12:27:00 am »
Just except

Ah, the old Cap-Lock antics again.  :shrug:     The 'ignore' feature is wonderful.                         
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:15:45 pm by Mod2 »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 01:02:18 am »
    Who among us believes that Gov. Noem planted this story?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 01:30:48 am »
    Who among us believes that Gov. Noem planted this story?

No, I don't think so.  She's a GOP female governor and the left needs to destroy her; after all she invited Trump to make a speech at Rushmore which went over so well that the Biden admin. didn't allow the usual fireworks at Rushmore this year.

Gov. Kristi Noem denies allegation of affair with Corey Lewandowski: 'Total garbage'

Gov. Kristi Noem Wednesday denied allegations from a conservative media outlet that she is having an extramarital affair with former Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski.

"These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie," the South Dakota Republican tweeted. "These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help. I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work."

Noem was responding to a report from American Greatness, which cited multiple unnamed sources who claimed she is romantically involved with Lewandowski, who has also been advising Noem. Byron Noem is the first gentleman of South Dakota

"There are members of Congress close to Mar-a-Lago who have called the affair ‘an open secret’ and worried that about Noem’s viability as a national candidate and within the movement," a source told the outlet..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-kristi-noem-denies-allegations-of-affair-with-corey-lewandowski-total-garbage
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2021, 04:08:52 am »
Just except .
All I will say is that it doesn't speak well of her if she feels this is an acceptable way for a man to treat a woman. Now I will grant that I was always of the chivalrous bent, but we had a term for girls that found that sort of behavior acceptable. Well we had two, one was drunk and I won't mention the other.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:17:48 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2021, 09:59:01 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/TayFromCA/status/1443376321749520390

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2021, 10:27:23 am »
“Mrs. Odom stated that over the course of the dinner, Mr. Lewandowski tried to hold her hand, and she pushed his hand away. He touched her leg, and she moved it away. He grabbed her napkin off her lap and tried to touch her leg again, and she pulled her dress over her leg, to move his hand away and cover her skin,” Odom’s attorney wrote in the statement.

“He touched her back and she tried to get away,” the statement continued. “He described an area where he was sore from a workout, on the side of his butt, but he demonstrated this by touching her there—on the upper side of her rear end. Lewandowski tried to touch her approximately 10 times, and Mrs. Odom always rebuffed him."

I can't decide which one in this sordid, yet asinine, tale is the bigger jackass.  The first time he touched her hand all she had to do was lean across the table, look him in the eye and say:  "Do it one more time and I walk out taking my checkbook with me". Makes me wonder what's in this for her.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2021, 01:33:29 pm »

Donald Trump Severs Ties with Corey Lewandowski After Sexual Harassment Allegations from Republican Donor

Charlie Spiering 29 Sep 2021

Former President Donald Trump severed ties with Corey Lewandowski on Wednesday after he was accused of sexual harassment, a spokesman for the president confirmed.

“Corey Lewandowski will be going on to other endeavors and we very much want to thank him for his service,” wrote the Director of Communications for Save America and Donald J. Trump, Taylor Budowich, on social media. “He will no longer be associated with Trump World.”

Lewandowski, who served as Trump’s campaign manager until he was fired in June 2016, remained in Trump’s orbit throughout his presidency.

In 2021, Trump appointed him to lead Make America Great Again Action, a Super PAC backed by the former president, before the allegations surfaced,

Trump appointed former Attorney General of Florida Pam Bondi to replace Lewandowski.

“Pam Bondi, the very talented and honorable frmr AG of FL, has our complete faith and confidence in taking over MAGA Action,” the statement from Budowich read.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/29/donald-trump-severs-ties-with-corey-lewandowski-after-sexual-harassment-allegations-from-republican-donor/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2021, 05:58:14 pm »
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2021, 06:04:54 pm »
I always had put him in the Trump sleaze faction that also included Stone, Pecker, and Manafort.

I hope he keeps these POS' away fronm his campaign in 2024.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.