Author Topic: Kristi Noem Shows Why Republicans Can’t Have Nice Things  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Kristi Noem Shows Why Republicans Can’t Have Nice Things
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2021, 08:40:50 pm »
Noem denies conservative site's report on affair with Lewandowski: 'A disgusting lie'
By Tal Axelrod - 09/29/21 04:29 PM EDT

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) on Wednesday denied a report from a conservative media outlet alleging she’s having an extramarital affair with Corey Lewandowski, an aide to former President Trump who is also advising Noem.

“These rumors are total garbage and a disgusting lie. These old, tired attacks on conservative women are based on a falsehood that we can't achieve anything without a man's help,” the governor tweeted. “I love Bryon. I'm proud of the God-fearing family we've raised together. Now I'm getting back to work.”

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1443279728379629573

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/574552-noem-denies-conservative-sites-report-on-affair-with-lewandowski-a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2021, 08:42:28 pm »
I don't care if she banged Lew...She's already off my list because she's spineless when it comes to SoCon issues like allowing boys into girls' locker rooms.  She had an opportunity, and blinked. 

I won't vote for politicians who lack fire in the belly.
That's the thing. She already has turned off a lot of conservatives for not demonstrating what we might consider actual conservative street cred. If she also has committed adultery, then shame on her. No excuse for that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2021, 08:51:32 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Noem is no loss. She’s Amash/Sasse 2.0.
Forget her and move on.
SD will remain deep red.
8:11 AM · Sep 29, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2021, 09:42:31 pm »
I don't care if she banged Lew...She's already off my list because she's spineless when it comes to SoCon issues like allowing boys into girls' locker rooms.  She had an opportunity, and blinked. 

I won't vote for politicians who lack fire in the belly.

??? I'm not quite sure we're talking about the same issue, but she rejected signing a transgender sports bill. Here is why:'

Noem said that she was sending the bill back to lawmakers for changes, and indicated that she thought the ban should not be extended to college athletes.

"Unfortunately, as I have studied this legislation and conferred with legal experts over the past several days, I have become concerned that this bill’s vague and overly broad language could have significant unintended consequences," Noem wrote.

"I am also concerned that the approach House Bill 1217 takes is unrealistic in the context of collegiate athletics," she added, writing that banning transgender athletes from collegiate sports would cause conflict with national college athletic associations.

Republicans in the state legislature who supported the bill called Noem's effort to force them to make changes to the legislation "inappropriate."

I have read several articles on this and it is not clear as to what bill she actually did sign on this issue.

Yes, this is a big deal, but her having an affair with Lewandaski I think is the DEMS/MSM killing two birds with one stone?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/544241-kristi-noem-rejects-signing-transgender-sports-bill
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:45:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.