Author Topic: Joe Rogan Is Already Calling It: Trump Beats Biden or Harris in a Rematch 100%  (Read 107 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Joe Rogan Is Already Calling It: Trump Beats Biden or Harris in a Rematch 100%

Number one podcaster in the nation and UFC Commentator Joe Rogan knows something about match-ups, and while he primarily deals in mixed martial arts fighters, he’s looking into political fights and seeing that both President Joe Biden and his VP Kamala Harris are too unskilled and weak to take on former President Donald Trump in a second bout.

As reported by the Washington Examiner, the host of the “Joe Rogan Experience” is confident Trump is running again in 2024 and that when he does, whether it’s Biden or Harris, Trump wins:

“He’s probably going to win,” Rogan said following Knox’s comparison between former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and Trump.

“How is Joe Biden going to win? How is it possible he’s going to beat anybody?” Rogan asked. “After you’ve seen him speak, after you’ve seen the decay and the decline, how is that possible? They’ve done a terrible job. The Democrats f***ed up royally by making that guy the president.”

Biden is “not very inspiring,” Knox said, but she suggested that Democrats would likely let someone else run, such as Vice President Kamala Harris .

“She would lose just as badly,” Rogan said. “She is the most hated vice president according to polls — the least liked, I should say, vice president in 50 years.”

Biden, in particular, has earned no confidence in Rogan. As the host made clear, Biden’s cognitive decline is more than apparent and he’s hardly the one running the Democrat Party ........................

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/09/28/joe-rogan-is-already-calling-it-trump-beats-biden-or-harris-in-a-rematch-100-n449017
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Not likely.  At around 2AM after election day, there will be another halt, and the programming will be executed that alters the exact number of votes needed electronically.  Trump will never be POTUS again.  And perhaps never any Republican with electronic vote fixing a SOP!

Offline goatprairie

Except neither Biden nor Harris will be the Dem nominee in 2024. They, the Dem power brokers, are not that stupid.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo predicts:
"Not likely.  At around 2AM after election day, there will be another halt, and the programming will be executed that alters the exact number of votes needed electronically.  Trump will never be POTUS again.  And perhaps never any Republican with electronic vote fixing a SOP!"

Call it for what it is:
The democrat-communist party's "underground election apparatus".
More here:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

Offline skeeter

Except neither Biden nor Harris will be the Dem nominee in 2024. They, the Dem power brokers, are not that stupid.
i can’t think of a rat currently on the scene who would do any better than they would, frankly.

Without the rat world class underground voting apparatus they will be toast no matter how you slice it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 10:46:13 pm by skeeter »