Author Topic: CDC claims it has authority to use police to do everything you see going on in Australia  (Read 493 times)

Online Hoodat

CDC claims it has authority to use police to do everything you see going on in Australia

Leo Hohmann   |   28 September, 2021

We’ve all seen the videos from Australia. Police chasing down and beating a helpless woman, shooting rubber bullets at construction workers who violate that country’s draconian lockdown rules. A 12-year-old girl gets pepper sprayed for not wearing a mask.

Watch the horrific excuse for policing below.

In another video [fast-forwarding to the 3:30 mark and be forewarned, the language is bad], police pepper spray a girl for not wearing a mask.

Do not be fooled into thinking this is just an Australian thing, never to happen in America.  .  .  .

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/cdc-claims-it-has-authority-use-police-do-everything-you-see-going-australia-and
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

According to the CDC website, Congress granted authority to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which then “delegated” this power to the CDC, to establish quarantine and isolation protocols [i.e. internment camps]. The CDC also claims it has the right to use state and local police to “enforce” these protocols. The CDC makes no bones about the nature of its assumed powers when it states, rather bluntly:

“In addition to serving as medical functions, isolation and quarantine also are ‘police power’ functions, derived from the right of the state to take action affecting individuals for the benefit of society.”

“The federal government derives its authority for isolation and quarantine from the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

“Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.

“The authority for carrying out these functions on a daily basis has been delegated to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).”

The above quote is bureaucratic lingo for a boot on your face.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Ironically, the CDC is taking no such measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States like Mexico.

Offline EdinVA

Ironically, the CDC is taking no such measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States like Mexico.

Exactly... not just the CDC, but no one in the government is doing anything... Noem and Abbott are trying..

Offline skeeter

The frightening thing, IMO, is it is so clear the government is acting in bad faith on this and still so much of the nation has swallowed their line - I mean the whole enchilada. I've lost several old friends over this vaccine issue.

Offline Kamaji

Yup.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The frightening thing, IMO, is it is so clear the government is acting in bad faith on this and still so much of the nation has swallowed their line - I mean the whole enchilada. I've lost several old friends over this vaccine issue.

To avoid that, I lie.  I don't see my old pre-retirement friends face to face anymore, anyway.  I moved away from Phoenix to a rural AZ County.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The CDC forgets, that unlike Australia, the citizenry here has not given up their guns to a Gov that promises to "protect" them.   It is us who need to protect ourselves from the Government.

So CDC,
Go ahead. Make my day!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

To avoid that, I lie.  I don't see my old pre-retirement friends face to face anymore, anyway.  I moved away from Phoenix to a rural AZ County.
I will from now on. Although I resent like hell its become necessary.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

When you don't have any friends a guy doesn't have those issues.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When you don't have any friends a guy doesn't have those issues.

My new friends have a much different attitude.  Many got the jabs because they are an older set, and don't give a rip if I did or not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

If you have to lie to a friend to maintain a friendship, then that person isn't a friend.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you have to lie to a friend to maintain a friendship, then that person isn't a friend.

True. They were coworkers.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Would this be the same CDC whose eviction moratorium has been slapped down by courts for lack of authority?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Would this be the same CDC whose eviction moratorium has been slapped down by courts for lack of authority?

Give it time.  Within a year, the CDC will be evicting non-jabbed citizens from homes that they own.