Author Topic: Will A Vaccine Mandate Trigger The Great Resignation?  (Read 102 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will A Vaccine Mandate Trigger The Great Resignation?
« on: September 29, 2021, 01:34:05 pm »
Will A Vaccine Mandate Trigger The Great Resignation?

Thomas Catenacci
Reporter
September 28, 2021 9:58 PM ET

President Joe Biden’s wide-ranging vaccine mandate will affect tens of millions of U.S. workers, but experts, labor unions and business groups are divided on what impact the rule will have.
    “I think one of the effects that you will see over the next month, as more and more businesses roll out mandates is that there’s going to be a shrinking population that are still objecting,” Erik Eisenmann, a partner at the national law firm Husch Blackwell, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “I’m probably bearish on the idea that you’re going to have mass resignations.”
    “It is dangerous and irresponsible for the city to move forward with its plan to allow schools and centers to operate so severely understaffed,” Mark Cannizzaro, president of New York’s largest union representing school administrators and principals, said in a recent statement on the city’s vaccine mandate. “As a result, we are calling on the city to delay the deadline for the mandate to allow the city to develop a reasonable contingency plan.”

President Joe Biden’s wide-ranging vaccine mandate will affect tens of millions of U.S. workers, but experts, labor unions and business groups are divided on what impact the rule will have.

While experts disagree on whether the federal mandate, which applies to the majority of the U.S. workforce, may lead to mass resignations, the rule will at the very least disrupt workplaces nationwide, Erik Eisenmann, a partner at the national law firm Husch Blackwell, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“I think one of the effects that you will see over the next month, as more and more businesses roll out mandates is that there’s going to be a shrinking population that are still objecting,” Eisenmann said in an interview. “I’m probably bearish on the idea that you’re going to have mass resignations that are going to be disruptive.”

“I think the primary disruption is going to be the employee relations issue in the meantime and how that’s going to affect workplace morale,” he continued.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/28/joe-biden-white-house-occupational-safety-and-health-administration-coronavirus-vaccine-pandemic-workers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34