Author Topic: Who Does She Think Is President? Nancy Pelosi Calls Biden’s “Build Back Better” The “Obama Agenda”  (Read 111 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 GOP War Room 9/28/2021

Who does she think is President? Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi called President Joe Biden’s “build back better” the “Obama agenda,” during her remarks at the Democratic leaders news conference on 9/28/2021. Be sure to like, subscribe, and comment below to share your thoughts on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaPa2TjbuRE

Online mountaineer

Ned Ryun
@nedryun
"Page 718 of the bill text includes $25 million for funding CRT training in medicine and nursing schools for the purpose of promoting “health equity.” Do we really want critical race theory in our hospitals?"
6:15 PM · Nov 24, 2021·
Build Back Racism
Senate Democrats should have to answer for the CRT provisions in the Build Back Better plan before they vote on the bill.
By Jim Banks
November 23, 2021

In June, I wrote that Republicans need to embrace the culture war and loudly oppose critical race theory. I said we need to “lean” into the subject and show the organic movement of parents who are concerned about their kids’ education that “we have your back.” I said Republicans need to make clear that America should be a colorblind society where individuals are judged by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin.

Glenn Youngkin clearly heeded that advice. And it’s part of what earned him a historic victory in Virginia three weeks ago and why he’s governor-elect.

Democrats wholly embraced critical race theory. Youngkin’s opponent, Terry McAuliffe, campaigned with Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, who penned a threatening op-ed for CNN warning parents that “you can’t stop” teachers from using concepts borrowed from critical race theory.

It’s vital to ask why they did that. Why would Democrats embrace such a divisive ideology that instructs its adherents to judge individuals based on the color of their skin?  ...

House Democrats answered that question on Friday when they passed Biden’s spending plan. The Build Back Better Act’s 2,500 pages of text are laced with critical race theory. It’s so pervasive, really, that we can say that the Build Back Better Plan is really just a plan to implement critical race theory in our federal government.

Here’s an example of what I mean: Page 718 of the bill text includes $25 million for funding CRT training in medicine and nursing schools for the purpose of promoting “health equity.” Do we really want critical race theory in our hospitals? What should the color of an individual’s skin matter when we’re providing healthcare to people? Remember, “equity” in this context means equality of outcomes. Will this mean that some patients could be turned away from care because that month’s healthcare metrics are too favorable toward one race?  ...
Read article at American Greatness

I'd say Madame Pelosi thinks Obama's agenda is just dandy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org