Author Topic: Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem Calls for the 2020 Election Results to be Decertified Based on the P  (Read 4978 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Joe Hoft 9/28/2021

Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem Calls for the 2020 Election Results to be Decertified Based on the Plethora of Evidence Identified in the Senate’s Audit

Arizona State Representative and future Secretary of State, Mark Finchem, calls for the 2020 Results in Arizona to be decertified.

Yesterday we noted that Rep. Mark Finchem is calling for audits of the remaining counties in Arizona after the results of the Maricopa County were released.

After listening to the plethora of evidence provided during the Senate’s presentation on Friday, Rep. Finchem called for the decertification of the 2020 Election results in Maricopa County in a tweet.

Mark Finchem for AZ Secretary of State
@RealMarkFinchem

After hearing the evidence in the Arizona Audit report I call for decertification of the Arizona election, arrest of those involved in tampering with election systems, and an audit of Pima County as a next step.

Rep. Finchem provided the following document to The Gateway Pundit to share.

[This is a summary of where Mark started.]

On November 30th, members from the Arizona House and Senate held a Public Hearing on election Integrity that gave the public an opportunity to present evidence and sworn testimony to the panel regarding the 2020 general election. The mission of the Public Hearing on Election Integrity was to, “prove or disprove alleged discrepancies in the 2020 General Election.” Hundreds of Arizona citizens submitted sworn affidavits, under penalty of perjury, to the panel detailing inconsistencies they encountered during the election process. Members of the panel found that the evidence presented was sufficient to justify further examination of our elections.  It was our duty, as elected officials, to listen to the testimony on November 30th and proceed with an investigation called for by tens of thousands of constituents from all over Arizona. The Senate moved forward with a forensic audit on December 14, with the results released on Friday September 24th.

Our focus from the November 30th hearing and since has been on transparency. We wanted to make sure our constituents had full disclosure regarding our elections. If they had questions, we would seek answers. Remarkably, our elections, both as a country and a state, have never undergone a full forensic audit before. We knew it would take time, but  accuracy was believed to be more important. If the audit showed no inconsistencies, then we could all move on. But, if the audit showed inconsistencies, we knew we would have to do everything in our power to find out what went wrong and develop solutions to address the problems.

One of our greatest freedoms of speech as citizens not subjects, is the right to vote. Having free and fair elections is the cornerstone of our democratically elected Republic. We owe our freedom to vote to every single veteran who fought for this country. Sadly, it is clear from the audit report released on Friday that our elections are far from fraud-free, fair, and secure.  With the information that has been presented, the only justifiable action is for our Attorney General to open a full investigation into the actions revealed in the Audit Report. The Arizona Legislature must also consider nullifying and reclaiming the 2020 Electoral College Electors.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/draft-arizona-state-representative-mark-finchem-calls-2020-election-results-decertified-based-plethora-evidence-identified-senates-audit/

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Offline Hoodat

Arizona should decertify their election results since it is now clear that their previous certification included illegal votes far in excess of the margin of error.  It won't change the national election, but it would go a long way towards restoring election integrity within its own State.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What is that emoji? Too small for me to see clearly... Hand on forehead?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Arizona should decertify their election results since it is now clear that their previous certification included illegal votes far in excess of the margin of error.  It won't change the national election, but it would go a long way towards restoring election integrity within its own State.

If your goal is to restore election integrity, I would agree.

If your goal is to restore it under the old system, I don't agree.

You can't have elections won by such razor thin margins using a system that is basically "sloppy".

It's like trying to measure parts per billion with an instrument that can't guarantee anything less than 10 parts per million.  It's meaningless.

We need systems that are robust, transparent and agreed upon from the start.  Then we need apparatus that can operated them properly so we can stay away from this kind of s**tstorm.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
What is that emoji? Too small for me to see clearly... Hand on forehead?

Yes.

I can't import anything...have not figured out how.

Offline Hoodat

Yes.

@HikerGuy83

What do you want to do?  Import an image like this?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

You can't have elections won by such razor thin margins using a system that is basically "sloppy".

It's like trying to measure parts per billion with an instrument that can't guarantee anything less than 10 parts per million.  It's meaningless.

We need systems that are robust, transparent and agreed upon from the start.  Then we need apparatus that can operated them properly so we can stay away from this kind of s**tstorm.

There is no razor thin, anything.  You just don't know

[Edited by Mod2 - please lay off insults of other members]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:32:52 am by Mod2 »

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup: :bingo:

BassWrangler

Yes.

The emojis here suck. Hoping this will be an area of improvement in the next version of the forum software.

Offline DB

Yes.

If it helps, under [more] this site has this one in the emoji library: :facepalm2:

Offline DB

The emojis here suck. Hoping this will be an area of improvement in the next version of the forum software.

Hey, I like this one:
 :dumpster:

BassWrangler

If it helps, under [more] this site has this one in the emoji library: :facepalm2:

My issue is I have a hard time visually identifying the emoji I want, even when I know it's there. I feel like I'm taking that pattern recognition test on the ASVAB again.

BassWrangler

Hey, I like this one:
 :dumpster:

That's my favorite too. It's not so much what emojis, as it is how hard it is (for me at least) to find them.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
There is no razor thin, anything.  You just don't know and I believe have TDS.

Thanks for supplying all that back up for your assertions.

Made it real easy to understand the logic behind your conclusions.

Offline DB

My issue is I have a hard time visually identifying the emoji I want, even when I know it's there. I feel like I'm taking that pattern recognition test on the ASVAB again.

It often takes me a few passes through them all to find the one I remember seeing, partly because many share similar colors. I don't know if that can be simplified without loosing some of them. And sometimes you need just the right one...

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83

What do you want to do?  Import an image like this?

Yes

Offline Hoodat

@HikerGuy83

When you post, look for the little picture icon above the posting window.  Click that, and you will see in brackets (replace '{}' with '[]') {img}{/img}.  In between these, you copy and paste the URL of the image you are trying to post.

Better yet, click on Quote on my post, and look at the code.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

It often takes me a few passes through them all to find the one I remember seeing, partly because many share similar colors. I don't know if that can be simplified without loosing some of them. And sometimes you need just the right one...

Exactly. I do feel like the emojis themselves could be kept but presented in a way that makes it easier to find them. Maybe size them all the same and put them in a table with dividers. Or group them in some way, or provide a search.

Ideally it would be nice to have the animated GIF feature that they have on Twitter, combined with the standard emojis that are part of the Unicode standard.

Offline MajorClay

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

De-certifying an election conducted according to the old, sloppy system might go a long way toward creating a new, auditable, robust, transparent system.  But such a system will never be agreed on from the start - the Ds will never agree to a system that prevents them from cheating; they'll simply label it "racist".

R-majority legislatures should put in place new systems anyway.
James 1:20

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
De-certifying an election conducted according to the old, sloppy system might go a long way toward creating a new, auditable, robust, transparent system.  But such a system will never be agreed on from the start - the Ds will never agree to a system that prevents them from cheating; they'll simply label it "racist".

What crystal ball do you have that we don't that tells you how democrats will respond to securing election integrity ?

Please share.

Offline DB

What crystal ball do you have that we don't that tells you how democrats will respond to securing election integrity ?

Please share.

You mean besides every attempt at securing voting to the actual registered voter along with securing the chain of custody of the ballot being fought tooth and nail by the Democrats every step of the way? Calling anyone who dares attempt to do so a racist among other things...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Here is where i probably agree with the "Stop the Steal" crowd. I'm in favor of all new legislation to increase transparency, voter ID, etc. etc.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You mean besides every attempt at securing voting to the actual registered voter along with securing the chain of custody of the ballot being fought tooth and nail by the Democrats every step of the way? Calling anyone who dares attempt to do so a racist among other things...

Given the GOP's approach (including Trump's) I am not surprised at their responses.

So yes, you still need a crystal ball.

One of these days, extremists won't be leading the conversation.