Author Topic: Is the FBI Harassing Veterans Groups Who Saved Americans and Interpreters in Afghanistan?  (Read 140 times)

Offline bilo

Hundreds of Americans and thousands of green card holders are still stranded behind enemy lines in Afghanistan thanks to President Joe Biden's chaotic and catastrophic exit from the country.

For weeks, private veteran organizations have successfully organized to get as many Americans, Special Immigrant Visa holders and other vetted allies out.

But now, the FBI is investigating the groups. Is it to make sure there isn't fraud? Or because the Biden administration, specifically the State Department, have been embarrassed and exposed by them?

Former Army Green Beret Tim Kennedy, who traveled to Afghanistan to help evacuate locals who assisted the U.S. during the war, is calling the situation "tragic."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/27/is-the-fbi-harassing-veterans-groups-who-saved-americans-and-interpreters-in-afghanistan-n2596529
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

If the Pubs ever get in control of the govt again, I sure don't want to just see hearings held. I want to see perp walks and a lot of them! Anyone getting in the way of people who are trying to save Americans and our allies deserves to be in prison, at the least.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

If the Pubs ever get in control of the govt again, I sure don't want to just see hearings held. I want to see perp walks and a lot of them! Anyone getting in the way of people who are trying to save Americans and our allies deserves to be in prison, at the least.
I agree with you but we both know that will never happen. They have qualified immunity.