Author Topic: Report: Nancy Pelosi Decides to Fund the Government, Avoiding a Shutdown  (Read 192 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Nancy Pelosi Decides to Fund the Government, Avoiding a Shutdown

Wendell Husebø 28 Sep 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has reportedly told the House Democrat caucus she will put forward a bill to fund the government to avoid a shutdown.

The effort to fund the government will occur by a continuing resolution, which means the government will only be funded for a few months before the money expires.

Pelosi’s decision is important because the Democrats are simultaneously trying to pass President Joe Biden’s radical tax and spend agenda that will kill 5.3 million jobs and generate $4.5 trillion in debt, according to a Monday study by the Texas Public Policy Foundation.

On Monday evening, the Democrat-controlled Senate failed to pass a bill intended to fund the government and raise the debt ceiling. Republicans stuck together to block the measure due to the debt ceiling provision, which would enable Democrats to pass Biden’s agenda by allowing more money to be spent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/28/report-nancy-pelosi-decides-fund-government-avoiding-shutdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Report: Nancy Pelosi Decides to Fund the Government, Avoiding a Shutdown
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 04:56:58 pm »
Folks pull out a dollar bill and look at it.  3 or 4 years from now that same dollar won't buy a pack of gum. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 06:01:00 pm »
Drunk Pelosi admits this "build back better" BS is the Obama agenda.

https://twitter.com/Suzy1776_/status/1442907024086294528
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 06:11:58 pm »
Folks pull out a dollar bill and look at it.  3 or 4 years from now that same dollar won't buy a pack of gum.

Heck, it mostly don't buy a pack of gum NOW...

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 06:17:25 pm »
Heck, it mostly don't buy a pack of gum NOW...

You are correct, and it shows how long its been since i bought a pack of gum.  The cheapest pack of gum at Walmart is now $1.00 for a 15 stick pack of Double Mint. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.