Author Topic: Pence says he's spoken with Trump 'probably a dozen times' since leaving office  (Read 116 times)

Offline libertybele

Pence says he's spoken with Trump 'probably a dozen times' since leaving office

Former Vice President Mike Pence shed light on his frequent communication with former President Donald Trump since they left office in January.

"We've spoken probably a dozen times since the inauguration," Pence said on Thursday's installment of the Ruthless podcast while promoting his conservative group Advancing American Freedom.

Pence referred to the events of Jan. 6 as a "difficult" and "dark" day, but told the conservative show "We moved past it. We finished the work," putting emphasis on his focus that's "entirely on the future."

"And I believe that future is bright because I think what we've got to do is tell the story of what we did the last four years, Smug, and not be smug about it," Pence joked to Ruthless co-host Comfortably Smug. "We also have to articulate a positive conservative agenda that will draw the American people to us, that would show how we would govern differently and based that on how we did govern differently during our administration and facing the challenges going forward."

Tensions appeared high between Trump and Pence as the vice president certified President Biden's election victory, sparking the 45th president to publicly scold his former running mate as he continued to challenge the results of the 2020 outcome. ............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mike-pence-donald-trump-ruthless-podcast
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Inquiring minds scream.....  Who cares!!!!!!!

P is for Pence and Past Tense.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What's next, Pence ..... pictures of your Trump BFF bracelet? 

Go away.

Offline Killer Clouds

STFU PENCE! You're a lying two face back stabbing RINO POS!