Author Topic: New York Medical Providers Begin Shutting Down Services as Vaccine Deadline Hits and Unvaccinated Wo  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

New York Medical Providers Begin Shutting Down Services as Vaccine Deadline Hits and Unvaccinated Workers Terminated
September 27, 2021 | Sundance

It’s one of the stupidest displays of government incompetence and ideological knuckleheadedness in recent history.   A New York state healthcare provider, operating a week ago without issue, is now forced to stop offering healthcare services today. Why? Simply because the government has mandated a vaccine requirement that many workers within the industry are uncomfortable with.

The issue is not just a shortage of doctors and nurses.  Everyone including: janitors, cafeteria staff, administrators, phone operators, clerical staff, coders, IT staff, receptionists and customer service staff within the healthcare industry is impacted.  If they didn’t take the jab, they’re fired.

Yet, somewhere in the twisted logic and ideological worldview seemingly devoid of commonsense, the proponents claim it’s for the benefit of public health to enact policies that shut-down services providing for the public health.  Take this example:

(New York) Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse will temporarily close 22 of its 35 operating rooms starting Monday in anticipation of a growing staff shortage due to New York’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The hospital had already postponed elective surgeries as a result of chronic staff shortages during the coronavirus pandemic. Now, priority will be given to surgeries that are medically necessary, time sensitive or involve critical-care trauma cases, the hospital announced Friday. Those surgeries will be consolidated into the 13 open operating rooms.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/27/new-york-medical-providers-begin-shutting-down-services-as-vaccine-deadline-hits-and-unvaccinated-workers-terminated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

While I hope that neither I nor my family gets seriously sick in the days ahead, I do hope that enough health care workers walk off the job/get fired to make the average NY'er rethink this stupidity.

Offline DB

And yet these same healthcare workers worked through the last year before there was a "vaccine" and survived while keeping others from dying.

We are way down the rabbit hole these days.

Offline mountaineer

New York Vaccine Mandate Ejects Badly Needed Workers From Hospitals
September 28, 2021 By Haley Strack
For more than a year, front-line health workers were praised for risking their lives to aid COVID-19 patients. Now, unless they comply with New York’s lawless vaccine mandate, they will be terminated, leaving health institutions struggling to attract workers even more short-handed.

Starting at midnight on Monday, New York hospitals began firing or suspending workers who have not chosen to accept a COVID-19 injection, which caused some hospitals to postpone surgeries or curtail services, Reuters reported. As a consequence, New York has had to deploy National Guard units to fill in. They are also allowing people with lapsed medical licenses to fill open health-care positions under a new executive order.

“We’ll be nation leading with our mandate ,which strikes at midnight tonight, when everyone is expected in a hospital in the state of New York or in a health care facility to have been vaccinated,” New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said Monday. “I will be signing an executive order to give me the emergency powers necessary to address the shortages where they occur and that’s going to allow me to deploy the National Guard, who are medically trained, to deploy people who may have been retired, who may have had a license lapse, or bring in people from elsewhere.”

Despite claims from the Biden administration that few people would be fired due to vaccine mandates, members of the National Guard, retired health workers, recent graduates, and out-of-state licensed health workers will replace front-line nurses and doctors who have chosen to remain unvaccinated despite working for 18 months in the nation’s top COVID-affected locale. Hochul said on September 15 that she anticipates deploying 50,000 EMTs to avoid the expected worker shortage when more vaccines are rolled out this fall. ...
The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
You know, I've never seen a civilizational collapse, but if I didn't know better I would say this looks like the start of a civilizational collapse.
Let it burn.