Author Topic: Trump's new interviews and appearances show that a storm is brewing  (Read 137 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The left continues to proclaim that we received a fair election and that Trump and his supporters are dangerous.  I'm posting this because I think it is important to not lose focus as to what is being reported and the lies that are being fed to those watching MSM.   Yet, not a word about the Biden/Harris corruption, nor their incompetencies.

Trump's new interviews and appearances show that a storm is brewing

"Our country will not survive this."

I watched Donald Trump's entire "interview" with One America News propagandist Dan Ball, and that's the quote that stood out the most.

Trump was in the middle of a fact-free rant about "vicious" Democrats cheating on elections when he said "they're destroying our country. Our country will not survive this. Our country will not survive." Then he sniffed and shifted to immigration, saying "look at where they're coming from," clearly mimicking the "great replacement theory" talking points that Tucker Carlson has been mainlining into homes across the country.

These are all signs of the gathering storm. Trump's incessant lies about the last election (Biden "didn't get 81 million votes, there's no way," he told OAN) pose obvious threats to future elections. The so-called "Stop the Steal" movement is "racing forward," ignoring the Arizona audit "humiliation," the NYT pointed out over the weekend.
Most of us can feel the instability in the air the same way a weather forecaster can feel a storm coming on. News outlets need to be providing storm warnings -- but some are ignoring the threat. That's what my opening essay on Sunday's "Reliable Sources" telecast was about. Anti-democratic talking points are being paraded across networks like Newsmax, and averting one's eyes doesn't make the parade go away...
"Cowardly"
The "right-wing media, with a few honorable exceptions, is one giant safe space for the Big Lie," historian and "On Tyranny" author Timothy Snyder told me. So the reality-based press needs to make "democracy the story," he said, because elements of the GOP are actively working to subvert future elections through laws, regulations and propaganda efforts. Snyder quite realistically described how a presidential loser could be cast as the winner in 2024. "That is what's happening right before our eyes right now," he said, "and we're just too cowardly to look at it."...............

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/26/media/trump-interviews-reliable-sources/index.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Trump's new interviews and appearances show that a storm is brewing
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 03:07:06 pm »
Yet, not a word about the Biden/Harris corruption, nor their incompetencies.

He quotes this in the beginning and then proceeds to say not one word about Biden/Harris incompetencies.  In spite of their tanking ratings and lost credibility, the MSM continues to play the "Trump" card in the hopes that the sheeple will not look at them and their precious deep state that they perpetuate with their gaslighting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 06:55:18 pm »
Yet, not a word about the Biden/Harris corruption, nor their incompetencies.

He quotes this in the beginning and then proceeds to say not one word about Biden/Harris incompetencies.  In spite of their tanking ratings and lost credibility, the MSM continues to play the "Trump" card in the hopes that the sheeple will not look at them and their precious deep state that they perpetuate with their gaslighting.

@massadvj

If I had noticed this rant came from the Communist News Network,I would have never wasted the few minutes of my life it took me to read it.

Red Ted Turner may have sold the network after all the Operation Tailwind lawsuits he lost,but he is still there in spirit.

https://ultimatesniper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/The-True-Story-of-Operation-Tailwind.pdf

This was the platoon I was assigned to ,and I was supposed to have gone on that mission. I didn't go because I was medievaced the day before they inserted due to Agent Orange infestations all over my torso  that put me on permanent profile. Instead of going into Laos,I was shipped back to Bragg. Several months later I was out of the army.

https://theannenblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/cnns-valley-of-death-the-tailwind-scandal/

The link above summarizes the blowback CNN got after accusing the SF vets of war crimes,and horrors of horrors,the vets fought back and beat them. The last I heard of Peter Arnette,he was reporting on the war in Shitstainistan for some minor European news agency,and this was years ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 06:57:51 pm »
@massadvj

If I had noticed this rant came from the Communist News Network,I would have never wasted the few minutes of my life it took me to read it.

Red Ted Turner may have sold the network after all the Operation Tailwind lawsuits he lost,but he is still there in spirit.

https://ultimatesniper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/The-True-Story-of-Operation-Tailwind.pdf

This was the platoon I was assigned to ,and I was supposed to have gone on that mission. I didn't go because I was medievaced the day before they inserted due to Agent Orange infestations all over my torso  that put me on permanent profile. Instead of going into Laos,I was shipped back to Bragg. Several months later I was out of the army.

https://theannenblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/cnns-valley-of-death-the-tailwind-scandal/

The link above summarizes the blowback CNN got after accusing the SF vets of war crimes,and horrors of horrors,the vets fought back and beat them. The last I heard of Peter Arnette,he was reporting on the war in Shitstainistan for some minor European news agency,and this was years ago.

Needless to say, veterans are the misunderstood and underappreciated in nearly all quarters of America, none more so than the MSM.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 07:18:53 pm »
Did not read past the first line out of  :3: but he may be correct in that whole "storm is brewing" thing...