Author Topic: DoD: Defense Secretary 'Certainly Aware' of Problems at M‎ilitary Bases Housing Afghan Evacuees  (Read 111 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
10's of thousands of Afghan refugees at our military bases ... what could possibly go wrong?? This is just a takeover of our bases by our enemy just waiting to happen.

DoD: Defense Secretary 'Certainly Aware' of Problems at M‎ilitary Bases Housing Afghan Evacuees

Spokesman John Kirby says the Defense Department, including Secretary Lloyd Austin, is "certainly aware" of problems, including sexual harassment and assault, at various military bases where tens of thousands of Afghan evacuees are staying until they are vetted (if they can be fully vetted).

The Washington Times reported on Wednesday that two Afghan men have been indicted on assault and sexual assault charges at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.

A reporter noted that there are "thousands" of Afghan evacuees being held at Fort McCoy, "and apparently, there were problems with lack of food, clothing. Some of the women are being harassed by former Afghan soldiers. Members of Congress are asking Secretary Austin to investigate what's going on. Can you say if he's received that letter asking for the investigation and any sense of the way ahead?" the reporter asked.

"We're certainly aware of these reports," Kirby responded, "and we take it very, very seriously."..........

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/dod-defense-secretary-certainly-aware-problems-military-bases-housing

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The problem he's aware of:  Racist military people have white rage and are certainly locking them Negroes in chains, and in cages.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

If they have any regrets concerning the 'problems' with Aghani refugees its that they don't appear willing to wait until they're among the general population before they indulge their stone aged instincts.